• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman wets pants while saving boy from big fall

Panda88

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A WOMAN who saved a seven-year-old boy from falling to the ground from five floors up last Sunday in Zhejiang Province said she never considered letting him go despite having to urinate urgently, a media report said.

The woman surnamed He, 57, held the boy's arms for 40 minutes after the boy had fallen from his sixth floor apartment and grabbed the burglar-proof window on her fifth floor home in Taizhou City, Qianjiang Evening News reported yesterday.

"It is so embarrassing. I was about to go to the bathroom when I heard his screaming," she told the newspaper.

"I went to help and grabbed his arms. I couldn't move because no one else was at home to help," she said.

"I endured this for 10 minutes and couldn't stand it any longer, so I decided to urinate in my pants," she added. "But the boy is fine, so it was worth it."

She told the newspaper that after firefighters arrived to help save the boy, her arm had become so numb and her legs had cramped.

The boy was left alone at his home in apartment 601 earlier that day. He climbed off the burglar-proof window in order to leave the locked house and play outside, the paper reported. He tried to step on the flower rack outside apartment 501. He was too short to reach and the wall became slippery in the drizzle and he fell on to the rack, the paper said.

To avoid falling, he grabbed the burglar-proof window for apartment 502 and started screaming. The woman heard his screams and grabbed his arms so he wouldn't fall.