• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

woman on trial for letting husband cane her son 100 times

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore woman on trial for letting husband cane her son 100 times
Asia-Pacific News

Jul 7, 2009, 9:46 GMT

Singapore - A Singapore woman has to stand trial for allowing her husband to cane her 10-year-old son with 100 strokes as punishment for lying, media reports said Tuesday.

The 39-year-old woman, who was not identified to protect the boy's identity, could be fined up to 4,000 Singapore dollars (2,745 US dollars) or jailed for up to four years or both.

The court was expected to deliver its judgment later this month.

The husband, 39, hit his step-son with two tied rattan canes on his buttocks, arms and back, the online edition of Straits Times newspaper said.

The man served a jail term of nine months for the crime he committed in September 2007.

The boy's mother handed her husband the canes and told him to punish her son for lying about a test at school.

She rejected the boy's pleading for mercy and watched the punishment go on for about two hours, the report said.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
100 times maybe is the record in Sinkie. 10 times already overlimit.

This is nothing, there were a few times when i was young and my neighbours daughter either threw a towel on me or pulled my ankle as i was going up the stairs and i suffered a fall. I was so angry that i scolded her. She cried violently and as a result, my dad would beat me without question.

It seems that i was his punching bag, my mum told me more than 4 times i passed out from the beatings and my whole body was not filled with rotan/cane marks but that of punches and pinches. He even broke my wrist and my forearm and attacked me with a vaccum cleaner pipe on my head and pinches me all over and bashed me on the wall. Its always until i am slumped lifelessly on the floor that my dad would stop kicking me.

They even chained me to the kitchen sink so i cannot run and tied my hands to the tap. One time my mum finally intervene but that was when i was coughing blood and i suffered a gash on my head. I couldn't go to school for 4 days as i couldn't walk. Until today, I still bear the scars. Even once my specs were smashed into my face and then flung out of the window. I had to go downstairs to get the glasses and then when i came back up, given a slap for causing him to damage my glasses. My right ear still has problem hearing sometime but i don't mention this to them to avoid hurting them.

Still remembered every time he doesn't strike 4D or loses his money in gambling, i would incur his wrath for any little reason. It takes little to spark him off. My mum would cane me and violently too just for reading a book when she was waiting for her 4D results as somehow reading my textbooks caused her to lose her lottery.

Despite all these, i still take care of home and take care of all their bills like they expected. He always justified the severe beatings as making me a tougher person. Well yeah i guess, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Kids these days are just too lucky.