• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman in short, short skirt gets intimate with boyfriend on MRT train

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=69249

Woman in short, short skirt gets intimate with boyfriend on MRT train

getFullSizePhoto.do

STOMPer Kiat is disgusted by this couple's intimate behaviour in public. According to him, the woman was constantly adjusting her outfit to "make it revealing".

In the STOMPer's email:

"On May 2 afternoon, my friend and I were on the MRT when a couple got on.

"The woman was wearing a very short skirt and acting intimately with her boyfriend in public.

"She was always pulling up her skirt and pulling down her blouse to make it revealing.

"I think that the woman shouldn't do that in public as the children on the train may get the wrong idea. Even the uncle sitting beside me told me that.

"I was totally disgusted by this act and that is why I have decided to make this known to the people on STOMP."

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
The original message :

"The woman was wearing a very short skirt and acting intimately with her boyfriend in public.

"She was always pulling up her skirt and pulling down her blouse to make it revealing.

"I think that the woman shouldn't do that in public as it was giving all males within eye-sight range a raging hard-on. It made the train more squeezy, and unfortunately, I was wearing tight undies that day."

"I was totally educated by this act - to always wear boxers when going on the MRT - and that is why I have decided to make this known to the people on STOMP."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The original message :

"I think that the woman shouldn't do that in public as it was giving all males within eye-sight range a raging hard-on. It made the train more squeezy, and unfortunately, I was wearing tight undies that day."

"I was totally educated by this act - to always wear boxers when going on the MRT - and that is why I have decided to make this known to the people on STOMP."

Still do not get this?..when we are very young...girls are a 'hard-on', unless one look like Pat Mock, then one have to coax the 'dinosaur' out from hiding...

Please tell us something, we have not seen on public transport or in public today...... a couple naked...'get down on it...get down on it'..then! complain!....for it will not only induce 'hard-on'.....there will be the 1812 overture 'canons' being fired...and SMRT/SBS Transit..will have a hard time cleaning up..:biggrin:

I still do not get it?..what is the complaining about?:eek:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stomper description fail jialat jialat.

the minah in the picture was wearing a tiny singlet/ spaghetti strap top. there's no blouse at all (unless she already tngsah). the miniskirt is nothing to shout about. i've seen tighter & more revealing ones.

maybe the stomper is gay, so he don't encourage such intimacy in the trains. he find it disgusting cos he dun have liking for chabor