• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wok hey has 40 outlets islandwide, its owners confirm huat until buay lin chu

Les grossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.thefooddossier.com/2018/06/wok-hey.html

1721313292050.png

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat Gao Buay Lin Chu? You cannot look at the outside one. Need to dive into their balance sheet. Alot of zombie companies also alot of branches and the more they open, the more money they are losing... and then suddenly overnight all branches suddenly uplorry.... one very famous example is K-Mart.....

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
The food lousy ,lol,it's like mass production, lol,see many gong kia q up for it n price ridiculous,might as well go back eat Maggi mee

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm I think they are using 师徒制度。HDL is famed for using such a scheme so that they can have enough talent to open shop at a rapid place.

So you know people get the chance become boss without feeling sore.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol u joker leh. Franchise also means their outlets expanded. U think wok hey don’t give SOP instructions to every single outlet? How much noodles to use, what combination of meat to use, how long to fry.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never patronised them before. Is their flied lice better than zi char one?
confirm better than 99% of all lousy zhi char stalls that use fake ingredients like fish cake,fake crab meats..green beans and carrot shred.
Only cons is their prices are overpriced.
last i remember ,their prawn fried rice cost $8.50.
oh...holy shit my 2 cents