• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wo Cant Sing and many civil servant in London Jiak Hong!!!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
cant sing sang cock song for like 5 mins on stage at the Singapore Day in London...Flew 13 hours just to talk cock 5 mins.....many civil servants from various ministries were send there to man the various booths too.......Free Holiday!! London somemore!!!! Enjoy!! Huat la!!! Join civil service!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah how you know? you being there? is it an sucess? anyone want to go back to singapore?

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
262 views and no one comments abt this free holiday to LONDON? Amazing..return for London at least 2k!!!! look how many send over and the 5-star hotel expenses as well!!

dont think even the organiser got answers for u..or maybe u wan ask cunty sing directly while he view big ben from the london eye?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
262 views and no one comments abt this free holiday to LONDON? Amazing..return for London at least 2k!!!! look how many send over and the 5-star hotel expenses as well!!

OK here is a comment:

I remember how this concept was first mooted by a certain Goh Jin Theng, a Singaporean who moved to London with her English husband Mr Lee Craven. Sound familiar to you? Her pappy was then the PM (now SM). I attended the early versions of this event and can see how the budget keeps growing exponentially!

I understand they all flew over on the A380. Wonder if SIA gives a GLC discount.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
cant sing sang cock song for like 5 mins on stage at the Singapore Day in London...Flew 13 hours just to talk cock 5 mins.....many civil servants from various ministries were send there to man the various booths too.......Free Holiday!! London somemore!!!! Enjoy!! Huat la!!! Join civil service!!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont think even the organiser got answers for u..or maybe u wan ask cunty sing directly while he view big ben from the london eye?

i dun think he went to big ben.
because there are thousands of smelly tamil protesting sri longka war against tamil tiger.

they hope that by protesting in UK, UK gov can stop the war.
tamil are smelly and brainless.

i think they went to watch the london marathon.

i think that is a good way to spend gov money. i wish they are sucessful in bringing more people back to singapore, to make the unemployment situation in singapore worse.

there are artists there too, like hossan leong. the brother of sam leong.

oh i have to add that human suicide bomb are started by tamil tiger, muslim only copy tamil tiger, the sooner tamil tiger are wipe out in this world , the better.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u sure hossan and sam are brothers? lol...based on the distorted pic of sam and hossan do have some resemblance..have to see the actual pic of sam leong to confirm..lol..jaime yeo was there too...what a hottie..but she seems disturbed..maybe haven got over her divorce...

i dun think he went to big ben.
because there are thousands of smelly tamil protesting sri longka war against tamil tiger.

they hope that by protesting in UK, UK gov can stop the war.
tamil are smelly and brainless.

i think they went to watch the london marathon.

i think that is a good way to spend gov money. i wish they are sucessful in bringing more people back to singapore, to make the unemployment situation in singapore worse.

there are artists there too, like hossan leong. the brother of sam leong.

oh i have to add that human suicide bomb are started by tamil tiger, muslim only copy tamil tiger, the sooner tamil tiger are wipe out in this world , the better.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it was mooted by her then the first one shld be in London already..why wait til the 3 edition? anyway...u see all shapes and sizes of SPGs there....malay...chinese SPGs....young...old...hahaha...they were showing this clip from The Noose talking abt SPGs....Michelle Chong as Babarella.....the look on the faces of the aunties with ang moh husband is classic....malu face..hahaha...

OK here is a comment:

I remember how this concept was first mooted by a certain Goh Jin Theng, a Singaporean who moved to London with her English husband Mr Lee Craven. Sound familiar to you? Her pappy was then the PM (now SM). I attended the early versions of this event and can see how the budget keeps growing exponentially!

I understand they all flew over on the A380. Wonder if SIA gives a GLC discount.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA is one of the sponsors but the number of civil servants there was amazing..considering what they r doing....MINDEF alone had like 20 over personnel for their booths!!!!! WTF!!!! IPPT stations were there too!! fcking shit!!!

OK here is a comment:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean wong can't sing echo "mee siam mai hum, mai hum, mai hum, mai hum, chilli-onion, chilli-onion makes the rain won't come, won't come, won't come, wont come" very creative! very inventive! ($3.8mil man's gospel)

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Would be interesting is they can pick up some MEXICAN FLU...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIA is one of the sponsors but the number of civil servants there was amazing..considering what they r doing....MINDEF alone had like 20 over personnel for their booths!!!!! WTF!!!! IPPT stations were there too!! fcking shit!!!

These ex-SINgaporeans must be sick, to go see an exhibition of a place, they in the past, desperately seek to escape. Why would they want to escape back to MONKey island?

why? why?..would they have to revisit stalag PAP?:mad:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its a waste of taxpayers money. If our govt can make this place a more "liveble" place than a "working" place, I believe the ex-sporean might consider coming back.
!&!!

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it was mooted by her then the first one shld be in London already..why wait til the 3 edition? anyway...u see all shapes and sizes of SPGs there....malay...chinese SPGs....young...old...hahaha...they were showing this clip from The Noose talking abt SPGs....Michelle Chong as Babarella.....the look on the faces of the aunties with ang moh husband is classic....malu face..hahaha...

The Goh First Twin mooted the idea of a Singapore cultural fest. I think she was very bored in London! Anyway, that small scale cultural festival (lots of plays, dance etc.) quickly morphed into this big budget monster. I guess it coincided nicely with the PAP's FT ie. sell singapore abroad policy.

You mean Singapore is now represented by a SPG?
I thought Phua Chu Kang was bad enough!
I miss London
Time to think about going back

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

MINDEF!!!???
I went to London to get away from those sons of $%#^%%
What a waste of OUR money

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone here gone there?
or just speculating?

i have to say, they are lucky, the weather in london is good now, if they come a month ago, they will probably not make it.