• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wine drinkers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So do most of you prefer red or white wine?

I prefer red cos somehow there's a stronger taste to it.

They say a glass of wine a day is good for health but for some odd reason it doesn't extend to any other alcoholic drinks like a glass of beer or a glass of whiskey for example. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They say a glass of wine a day is good for health but for some odd reason it doesn't extend to any other alcoholic drinks like a glass of beer or a glass of whiskey for example. :biggrin:

fruit juice the best!!!! super healthy..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wine is a creation of ang mohs to con others into boosting their economy. Before wine was created farmers fed fermented grapes to livestock. Dont be fooled into believing the virtues and class that comes with wine appreciation. In fact wine tastes like shit just that nobody dares to admit it for fear of being ridiculed.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some wines taste like shit, some taste good,,,just like whiskey, brandy, beer etc,,,dont soo discriminatory lah,,but some wines i hate is Shiraz aka SHITRAZ,,,nothing but purple color water with pepper and Claret,,cheap alcohol that is bitter and taste like shit,,,

Wine is a creation of ang mohs to con others into boosting their economy. Before wine was created farmers fed fermented grapes to livestock. Dont be fooled into believing the virtues and class that comes with wine appreciation. In fact wine tastes like shit just that nobody dares to admit it for fear of being ridiculed.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not a wine drinker, given a choice I'd pick red. If I were buying it, more than 12%, less than twenty-five bucks.

Prefer beer. You can chug it.

Healthwise, they're all bad. But who cares?!?

Cheers!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From aLL the responses aboVe; i can onLy concLude that none of you guys are into Wines'..:cool:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

reds are great with the main course. i try to balance my stash with more whites and drink them with cheese/appetisers or before dinner.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I prefer red wine. I dun really know how to appreciate wine. But I dun like the taste of dry wine.