• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you Vote for me or her?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Candidate A :
Female, 24 years old, university graduate. Single. Above average look. Advertising Executive. Little grassroot experience. Not married. Switch from one new political party to another party

Candidate B :
Female, 27 years old, university graduate, Married. Above average look. Business Consultant & Partner. More than 5 years grassroot leaders. Party supporter all along.

Question : Candidate A or B ?

A no-brainer choice? Problem is : it is a brainy question for some voters.

Candidate A : Nobody mentions about her age which is "24 years", nor her political or grassroot inexperience

Candidate B : People makes noise because she is "young", which is 27 years. Grassroot or community experience since schooldays - not counted.

Clue :
Candidate A is from RP but decided to switch to NSP
Candidate B is from the PAP, the ruling party

Who would you vote? Must give a reason.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not you give your answer and reasons first????

You think you are a researcher???

Chao Cheebye Sinkie

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll vote for whoever has the bigger tits.

No prize for guessing right why I vote for Sylvia Lm.

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will vote for whoever strips naked in public first. Good enough reason?

How about asking your mum to strip naked so we can tip her $1 to support your Geylang Adventures?

Chao Cheebye Sinkie
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Candidate B : Female, 27 years old, university graduate, Married. Above average look. Business Consultant & Partner. More than 5 years grassroot leaders. Party supporter all along.

_ and you call that Above average look. ? :confused::confused:

:eek:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about asking your mum to strip naked so we can tip her $1 to support your Geylang Adventures?

Chao Cheebye Sinkie
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

IfrZa.jpg

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

My mum is not asking for your vote nor does she need to feed off taxpayers' money, so thanks for your concern. It is unfortunate that your parents did not get neutered before you were born so that you are spared from running around barking madly and foaming at the mouth. But no worries, I will pay for you to get neutered to prevent such unfortunate incidents from happening to the next generation.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Candidate A :
Female, 24 years old, university graduate. Single. Above average look. Advertising Executive. Little grassroot experience. Not married. Switch from one new political party to another party

This is not the first time you realise that opposition got double standards.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clue :

I cast my vote based on party/camp/side, not candidate. The oppositions can nominate a sack of shit and I still vote for them against pap.

maybe in future I might support pap, likewise I will vote for any pap candidates over anyone else regardless of quality.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for A

B.. 5 years in grassroots also meant that she will nob her head YES to any PAP inner cricle decision ..

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like asking if u want to vote for a monkey or a chimpanzee... Wait a minute... Both r monkeys !!! :biggrin:

Let's be fair,put them to debate, catfight and contest SMC vs each other ... Bring their mummies along ...

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Candidate A :

Clue :

You miss the point. It is not about age , look and experience, it is about how you plan to go in, thru the front door or behind. Thru front door...welcome.

If only the two candidate fighting for SMC , then B lah.
No hiding inside someone pant okay.