• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will PAP Ask to Extradite and Hang These CECAkroaches?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/DYRysnpvATbYkZSd/?mibextid=xfxF2i

CECAkroach SPR caught by Indonesian authorities with shiploads of illegal drugs after a tipoff.

Now this case is interesting and raises many questions.

Let's start with the background facts. It's a SG registered vessel and SG law will apply.

Now the pertinent question is, who gave the tipoff? My stinky nose says it's the Singapore authorities that did the tipoff.
But why, you may ask? Well, assuming the voyage started from Singapore, and if Australian authorities caught them, these Ozzie's won't be too pleased. The Ozzie's will ask, why did you not stop and arrest them?
And the best answer for that is, if CNB caught them, they would have to be hanged, no?
And LW wouldn't want to have to answer to Modi why.

Now here is where you can verify if my story is true or not.

Indonesia only sometimes dish out capital punishment on drug dealers, esp those distributing drugs in indonesia. But this consignment is destined for australia. So they may be freed in a few years.

If I'm right, SG will not ask for them to be extradited and charged in a Singapore court because they will definitely be hanged. After all, the crime was done on SG flagged ship which SG has full legal jurisdiction on.

So in summary, SG knew of the consignment, didn't want to get their hands dirty, and politics with India complicated, so the best way is to get Indonesia to deal with it.

Moral of the story is, you kucing kurap Sinkie drug peddlar is not even a 3rd class in the hierarchy of residency privilege.

CECAs, even the drug dealers, are way above you, the average law abiding citizen.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/DYRysnpvATbYkZSd/?mibextid=xfxF2i

CECAkroach SPR caught by Indonesian authorities with shiploads of illegal drugs after a tipoff.

Now this case is interesting and raises many questions.

Let's start with the background facts. It's a SG registered vessel and SG law will apply.

Now the pertinent question is, who gave the tipoff? My stinky nose says it's the Singapore authorities that did the tipoff.
But why, you may ask? Well, assuming the voyage started from Singapore, and if Australian authorities caught them, these Ozzie's won't be too pleased. The Ozzie's will ask, why did you not stop and arrest them?
And the best answer for that is, if CNB caught them, they would have to be hanged, no?
And LW wouldn't want to have to answer to Modi why.

Now here is where you can verify if my story is true or not.

Indonesia only sometimes dish out capital punishment on drug dealers, esp those distributing drugs in indonesia. But this consignment is destined for australia. So they may be freed in a few years.

If I'm right, SG will not ask for them to be extradited and charged in a Singapore court because they will definitely be hanged. After all, the crime was done on SG flagged ship which SG has full legal jurisdiction on.

So in summary, SG knew of the consignment, didn't want to get their hands dirty, and politics with India complicated, so the best way is to get Indonesia to deal with it.

Moral of the story is, you kucing kurap Sinkie drug peddlar is not even a 3rd class in the hierarchy of residency privilege.

CECAs, even the drug dealers, are way above you, the average law abiding citizen.
Let Indonesia hang them