• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Lky demise really change the System.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people on the Streets are saying that when Lky dies the way our Government runs this Society will change.

How much power those Lky have on Policies makers and Parliament?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting thread... But lets wait till he up the lorry first.. By the look of it, the old man is still goin strong even though he may looked frail and his speech bit slurred at times... My worst fear is that the old bugger will live till his late 90s.. :eek: :eek: But lets hope not..

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting thread... But lets wait till he up the lorry first.. By the look of it, the old man is still goin strong even though he may looked frail and his speech bit slurred at times... My worst fear is that the old bugger will live till his late 90s.. :eek: :eek: But lets hope not..

His slurred and hesitant speech is indicative of mental deterioration, which is often rapid for someone of his advanced years.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he talk in slur that nobody can catch what he says and when they misrepresent his meaning that would be the most interesting time within the leegime. He will be squeezing his balls, get angry and yet can do nothing .... hahaha 人算不如天算。

分久必和 和久必分

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised it will change, but change for the worse. The son is wishy-washy, so decisions will be also. I dont see any visionary leader in their midst or on the horizon. Leaders will lose respect, people will fight among themselves. Society will be divided and lose cohesiveness.

LKY is the PAP and the PAP is him. The PAP never had a real idealogy, so his son and successors will have no compass. Their best "idealogy" is free market corporate capitalism - everything must make money acc to the free mkt rules to run by itself; elitism; meritocracy; oligarchy.

In many critical places, this has failed to address but instead aggravated the woes of the less privileged and lower rungs; transport ssytem; housing affordability; old age support; fertility rate falling; importing of foreign labour, except to reward themselves with humongous salaries.

On top of that, the people are pushing back at the ballotbox and clamouring for pluralism (collective decisions), and egalitarianism, where elitism and meritocracy had concentrated too much power in the same small circle of crony friends, relatives, business corporations. But the process plays out over 5 years in a slow torment, albeit with some green buds of uprising.

The trouble is the PAP being the dominant party had let things fester for too long. The system above corrupts the people in it and there seems no readiness to make a quick end to it. The present leaders dont seem to me to be great bunch to lead us out of the morass. Frustration, aggravation will find a way to vent and hopefully it wont be violent.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and who might these vultures be ?

you think LKY not smart enough to remove all possible threats to sonny ?

the one who did the road paving and weed picking was Kwa Geok Choo, now that she's not around anymore the father and son are a real clueless bunch

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
and who might these vultures be ?

you think LKY not smart enough to remove all possible threats to sonny ?

The old man is losing his battle with the great leveller and cannot even fend for himself. As for the sissy boy, those who are closest to him will turn against him in a jiffy.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly.. Why would the Older Ministers have sissy boy LHL to lead them.... LHL is just a beta male in Parliment with the protection of the Alpha dogs GCT AND LKY.. Once they are gone, Someone or a Couple of people will take over the Jungle and be the Alpha Male, LHL will always be a Beta..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but no more older ministers liao what.............

LHL becam PM so long ago..........even if LKY is a dumbass, mommy is the genius.............

the mummy would have thought of removing all possible threats liao mah............

that's why when sonny becam PM............all the old ministers kana kicked out..........now left all the dicksuckers and cuntlickers..........

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most people on the Streets are saying that when Lky dies the way our Government runs this Society will change.

How much power those Lky have on Policies makers and Parliament?

Actually, the system is already changing. Its just changing 10 years too late and PAP still have alot of leeway to make things worse for the average Singaporean