• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will clintonxxx Disapprove of Such Dressing?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Felicia Goh, 19
ST_IMAGES_FIT14B.jpg

PR associate.

Height: 1.67m
Weight: 52kg
Exercise regimen: I try to swim or jog at least twice a week or thrice, if time permits. When things get busy, I make up for it by taking the stairs up and down instead of using the elevator. I'm not disciplined enough to visit a gym regularly, so I make do by jogging around the neighbourhood or doing laps at the nearby pool.
Diet: I believe that too much of a good thing is bad, so I try to balance my diet. Much as I prefer meat to vegetables and carbs, I make an effort to eat everything moderately. I love chocolates but also snack on healthier options such as fruits.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will definitely kpkb cos he oredi committed himself over at his thread that good chinese girls must "cover-up"...:eek:..But think he prefers char bo with long long skirts so that he can take cover under them when the artillery zero-in on him :p

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will definitely kpkb cos he oredi committed himself over at his thread that good chinese girls must "cover-up"...:eek:..But think he prefers char bo with long long skirts so that he can take cover under them when the artillery zero-in on him :p

Like this?

url

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal

clintonxxx is the next pm. we better show more respect for him :biggrin:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
clintonxxx is the next pm. we better show more respect for him

Whoah!:p Then he better buck up fast and show more respect to all and stop this name calling nonsense :mad:...Respect must be earned in my book and till this day he's score is still one big fat ZERO :eek::biggrin: