• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife: They threatened rape

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
insidepix1

Johor police chief Datuk Mohd Mokhtar Mohd Shariff with the Proton Waja belonging to Syahrin Jamaluddin that was used by the robbers to make their getaway.

JOHOR BARU: Huzaimah Yahya woke up thinking her husband had returned from Putrajaya.
She was asleep in the living room with her daughter and two sons when she was awakened by noises in the kitchen.

She saw the silhouette of a man in the kitchen, and thought it was her husband.

"I was surprised as I thought he was still in Putrajaya. But when I saw two or three others in the kitchen, I knew at once they were robbers," she said.

Huzaimah barely had time to get up and put on her spectacles when the balaclava-clad men confronted her with knives. "They tied my hands with a necktie and started asking where I kept my cash and valuables."
Her children were not tied up as they were still asleep.

Huzaimah, an assistant registrar at Universiti Tekno-logi Malaysia in Skudai, said the robbers not only ransacked her house but also ordered her to hand over the keys to the two cars parked in front of the house.

She did not put up a fight as she was concerned about the safety of her children.

"They did not stand guard over me. They were more busy ransacking the house. I could have escaped but the thought of my children held me back.

"The robbers took their time. They even took a break to eat some leftover food on the dining table. They then raided the refrigerator."

Huzaimah, who was initially calm, became afraid when the robbers took her to the master bedroom and threw her onto the bed as they were not satisfied with the loot.

"They threatened to rape me if I did not hand over more valuables. One of them even began to unzip his trousers.

"They, however, relented when I kept insisting that whatever I handed to them was all I had."

After the robbers left in her husband's Proton Waja, Huzaimah ran to her mother-in-law's house, some 500 metres away. She then contacted the police.

Her husband, political secretary Syahrin Jamaluddin, 33, who is also Tebrau Umno Youth chief, said he took the earliest flight back to Johor on hearing about the robbery and arrived here at 8.30am.

"At first, I thought it was just a burglary, but was shocked to be told about the incident and the subsequent shooting of the robbers," he said, adding he was thankful that none of his family members was harmed.

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Thursday/National/2556578/Article/index_html