• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife allergic to husband's sperm

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20091106.181019_posedpic.jpg

It was supposed to be a special night between the both of them.

But the young bride discovered a shocking truth on the marriage bed - she was allergic to her husband's sperm.

It was a torturous experience, said Julie Boyd.

"I knew something was not right because I was in a lot of pain," the 26-year-old American told UK tabloid The Daily Mail.

"The pain that I was feeling was like somebody sticking needles up inside of me... a real painful burning," she said.

Describing the pain, she said: "On a scale of one to 10, it's pretty much a 10."

She also told the tabloid that the pain lasted for weeks and blisters developed.

The wedding night was not the first time that she had sex with her husband. The couple had slept together during their two year engagement, but always with protection.

They decided to do away with condoms on their first night as a wedding couple.

Numerous tests

After going for numerous clinical tests, doctors confirmed that Jule suffered from seminal plasma hypersensitivity - her body would attack her husband's sperm, making it inactive, reported The Daily Mail.

Said a doctor: "The body recognizes the sperm as a foreign protein, like it would recognize a peanut allergen or a pollen so you have swelling, you have itching, you have inflammation of the nerve endings."

Unable to conceive naturally, the couple is now considering adoption.

simonsays

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazes me... What the...

20091106.181019_posedpic.jpg

It was supposed to be a special night between the both of them.

But the young bride discovered a shocking truth on the marriage bed - she was allergic to her husband's sperm.

It was a torturous experience, said Julie Boyd.

"I knew something was not right because I was in a lot of pain," the 26-year-old American told UK tabloid The Daily Mail.

"The pain that I was feeling was like somebody sticking needles up inside of me... a real painful burning," she said.

Describing the pain, she said: "On a scale of one to 10, it's pretty much a 10."

She also told the tabloid that the pain lasted for weeks and blisters developed.

The wedding night was not the first time that she had sex with her husband. The couple had slept together during their two year engagement, but always with protection.

They decided to do away with condoms on their first night as a wedding couple.

Numerous tests

After going for numerous clinical tests, doctors confirmed that Jule suffered from seminal plasma hypersensitivity - her body would attack her husband's sperm, making it inactive, reported The Daily Mail.

Said a doctor: "The body recognizes the sperm as a foreign protein, like it would recognize a peanut allergen or a pollen so you have swelling, you have itching, you have inflammation of the nerve endings."

Unable to conceive naturally, the couple is now considering adoption.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why they never considered artificial insemination? Does her body rejects the fertilised eggs as well ?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe going RAW with your gf may not be such a bad idea after all. At least better than knowing that she is allergic to you after marriage.