• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why we employ FT? Support LHL policy !!

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong to employ FT? there is nothing but good point than getting a singaporean.

1. They not leave by 6pm on the dot. I no need to refer to the clock if it 6pm just by looking at the seat of the singapore. While for FT, as they go back home also face the small room that they rent, they rather work in office to past time. Even its action, they also put in effort to action in front of boss, Singaporean just do not care.

2. They do not treat employer like a baby ATM machine. They never tell you when to eat " red egg " and will give you a surpise by telling you that they r having a baby when the stomach cannot hide. Even they had make plan to resign after the birth, they will tell u how much they love the company and will die for the company if given the chance. Even during their maternity leave, they will tell u how much they want to come back to work. The best is that you keep the job vacent for them for 3 month and when they back to work, they will pass you their resignation letter with the red egg. As employer , due to the labour law, we had to " happyily " thank them for their hardwork in the company. my friend had the honor to have a admin girl having baby for 2 year in a row, that position is always vacent for her to come back if she like.
If it a FT, we will just ask her to fly kite back in home town.

3. FT levy is very welcome by employer than the horrible CPF!! The higher the salary, the higher the % from employer. For FT, all Levy settle all. No need to argue.

4. FT listen and treat employer like god. cos they know that if they cannot perform , they will be broom away. Singaporean employer need to treat them like god. a fresh grad will ask for 2k with Zero experience under their belt.

of course, i refering to part of the "special" singaporean that i encounter.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans the poorer you are, the weaker you are to the PAP !

SINGaporeans have the right to jobs, to a decent salary, for they are born & live here, and are paying for a billion dollars cabinet.

Wether their attitude to work, which can be corrected, they have the right to the jobs ahead of the foreigners..:mad: the males have to serve National Services & reservist till they are in their 40's...

We have to look after our own kind first, all these excuses by many of the employers, are just smoke screen for the hokkien saying, 'ai pi, ai chi', ai tua nap nee'....cheap, good &.... (:-

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy fuckface employer:

1. In Western countries people leave at 5pm, sometimes even 3.30pm on the dot. Already sinkies are working till 6pm. If you buay song them leaving on the dot, then tell them your real working hours are until 10pm lah!

2. You filthy PAP supporters complain nonstop about sinkies not having kids so you are 'forced' to import workers. But what about your attitude? Buay song your workers get pregnant, want to fire anyone who get pregnant. PAP hipocrisy again!

3. I could go on and on about the unfairness to sinkies, but I think it would escape your PAP-brain. Too bad there are no 10-year series and tuition teachers to coach you on critical thinking.

What is wrong to employ FT? there is nothing but good point than getting a singaporean.

1. They not leave by 6pm on the dot. I no need to refer to the clock if it 6pm just by looking at the seat of the singapore. While for FT, as they go back home also face the small room that they rent, they rather work in office to past time. Even its action, they also put in effort to action in front of boss, Singaporean just do not care.

2. They do not treat employer like a baby ATM machine. They never tell you when to eat " red egg " and will give you a surpise by telling you that they r having a baby when the stomach cannot hide. Even they had make plan to resign after the birth, they will tell u how much they love the company and will die for the company if given the chance. Even during their maternity leave, they will tell u how much they want to come back to work. The best is that you keep the job vacent for them for 3 month and when they back to work, they will pass you their resignation letter with the red egg. As employer , due to the labour law, we had to " happyily " thank them for their hardwork in the company. my friend had the honor to have a admin girl having baby for 2 year in a row, that position is always vacent for her to come back if she like.
If it a FT, we will just ask her to fly kite back in home town.

3. FT levy is very welcome by employer than the horrible CPF!! The higher the salary, the higher the % from employer. For FT, all Levy settle all. No need to argue.

4. FT listen and treat employer like god. cos they know that if they cannot perform , they will be broom away. Singaporean employer need to treat them like god. a fresh grad will ask for 2k with Zero experience under their belt.

of course, i refering to part of the "special" singaporean that i encounter.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy fuckface employer:

1. In Western countries people leave at 5pm, sometimes even 3.30pm on the dot. Already sinkies are working till 6pm. If you buay song them leaving on the dot, then tell them your real working hours are until 10pm lah!

Its just a compare between FT and Sinkies. if you all so good, go work in Europe then. I had customer in New cadedonia work till 2pm when they start work at 10am. Why not you go work there?

2. You filthy PAP supporters complain nonstop about sinkies not having kids so you are 'forced' to import workers. But what about your attitude? Buay song your workers get pregnant, want to fire anyone who get pregnant. PAP hipocrisy again!

Yes, if i not hold by the law, i will fire them straight away. For SME, their job need to be replace by another as everyone is multi tasked. Thus, you cant get a full time incase she come back. What is fair? why not the goverment pay for all?

3. I could go on and on about the unfairness to sinkies, but I think it would escape your PAP-brain. Too bad there are no 10-year series and tuition teachers to coach you on critical thinking.

Critical thinking? What i talking about is it. When you employer yourself, then you come and talk about how you feel.