• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why They Didn't Give Up Seat to My Precious Spawn?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 Jul, 2009 12:13
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>So ungentlemanly! Ugly commuters don't give up seat to 3-year old girl

These two men did not give up their seats to STOMPer ignoring ignoring's 3-year old daughter, even though one of them was occupying the priority seat.

This STOMPer feels that their behaviour was extremely ungentlemanly.

Ignoring ignoring says:

"I took the train with my 3- year old daughter in the afternoon and all the seats were taken.

"These two guys saw me and did not even offer their seats, so I took pictures of them.

"The guy in white saw me taking pictures of them and he whispered to his friend who was occupying the priority seat.

"He covered his face while I took their pictures."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah no-nick-no-name stomper ...

u want ppl's seat but u dun want 2 open ur blahdy 2 ask ppl ... nt oni dat, u took ppl's foto wif ze evil intention of stomping ppl ...

ur behavior is much mor ungentlemanly ...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should remove the sign for priority seat

and put first come first serve, who knows, the guy on priority seat have cancer and only have a few months to live. just because some fxxker take pic from mobile cam, why we have to give up seat for them. fxxk them.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spawning is the greatest eco-crime. Anyway notice that more people are shunning these priority seats, not out of civility but to avoid being shamed.