• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why The Sail will be worth much less

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
On top of the general market decline that will see property values halve in the next two years, residents of The Sail will have to put up with all the inconvenience and noise of Air Race, Formula One, etc

This is becoming a joke.

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Nov 3, 2008
F1 in the air by 2010?
By Jermyn Chow

SINGAPORE is close to staging a leg of the world-famous Red Bull Air Race in 2010.

Race organisers, who currently are in talks with Singapore tourism officials, said the prospect of Singapore hosting one round of the 8-leg world championships 'looks very promising'.

A likely staging ground would be the Marina Bay area.

Read Jermyn Chow's full story in Tuesday's edition of The Straits Times.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
On top of the general market decline that will see property values halve in the next two years, residents of The Sail will have to put up with all the inconvenience and noise of Air Race, Formula One, etc

This is becoming a joke.

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Nov 3, 2008
F1 in the air by 2010?
By Jermyn Chow

SINGAPORE is close to staging a leg of the world-famous Red Bull Air Race in 2010.

Race organisers, who currently are in talks with Singapore tourism officials, said the prospect of Singapore hosting one round of the 8-leg world championships 'looks very promising'.

A likely staging ground would be the Marina Bay area.

Read Jermyn Chow's full story in Tuesday's edition of The Straits Times.
Bring IR , bring in F1 ........ bring Red Bull air Race ......... bring in Youth Olyimpic !

Can singapore tourism only depend on all this gimmicks which need tons of money to generate the huge return ?

How abt regulating the ERP or tear away the ERP system in the CHINA town area ? How abt stop meddling into such remaking of CHINA TOWN ?

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
znghu sipeh haolian, wanna show the world that they're solid and effort can justify their million dollar salary. everything also want to do, the $ is already there for them to use, but refuse to use, so they prefer to squeeze the ppl like sugarcane for more $ to do the 1001 things that they promised to do.

since the $ comes from the ppl, and is made possible by the ppl, then why should they get a single oz of credit?

a grandfather has alota hopes for his grandson, and wishes him to be successful in life.
grandpa : young man, what do u wanna acheive?
grandson: i promise u that; i wanna build the world's tallest residential tower, i wanna build the world's largest entertainment arena, i wanna build the world's best airport, i wanna build the world's best transport network, i wanna build the world's most comprehensive commercial hub, i wanna build the world's most refine art theater etc
grandpa: wow! young man, u've got big dreams, i'm very proud of u. u have my 2 hands up in support
grandson: hey old man, i'm gonna need your entire life's savings to make fulfill those promises, u wont have much longer to live, and wont have chance to use it anyway. so, show me the $$$$$ NOW!
grandpa:@#%@%#

its easy to make promises, but who's the 1 paying?