• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the Mingyi case dragged for so long one?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The case of Christian couples who pass out a comic book to Allah Akbars...just come and go...quick..

But Mingyi case today still talk about it?

What's going on? Why drag so long?

Hey taxpayer monies you know..You think it's free? :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The case of Christian couples who pass out a comic book to Allah Akbars...just come and go...quick..

U think easy huh, have to dig out alot of thing........

Is our taxmoney so important in your life, now you are contradicting.........AMEN..........

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think easy huh, have to dig out alot of thing........

Is our taxmoney so important in your life, now you are contradicting.........AMEN..........

i am more concerned about the whereabouts of our 260 billions taxpayers monies...

what about you? are you concerned too?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not concerned abt the 260bil because money has no hold on me,,,,

why you so concern about lust of the world, don't you know the love of money is the root of all evil?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not concerned abt the 260bil because money has no hold on me,,,,

why you so concern about lust of the world, don't you know the love of money is the root of all evil?

nah i am more concerned about transparency and accountability, plus good governance.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am more concerned about the whereabouts of our 260 billions taxpayers monies...

what about you? are you concerned too?

Hello, now u contradicting again...... U not taxpayer meh? Doesnt some part of it belongs to your pocket?

UR TURN.........:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sour grape ? :wink: ...the conclusion is your invisible man cannot protect those idiot follower ...hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink:.