• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Tanjong Pagar GRC is an easy kill!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see from the following statistic, one time of walkover cost LKY 10% of the votes.

How many walkovers already? 4x10% of the votes.

LKY will easily lose that constituency because of his arrogance. In addition to the scums he hired for his GRCs.

Furthermore he's already way passed 84, and many people would really like to see him retire, whether he likes it or not.

Once LKY is defeated, the entire corrupt PAP system will collapse.

Time to pick up the pieces and rebuild the nation again for all Singaporeans. Future looks good if this happens.

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Request oppo put up a team vs Old Fart's Subscribe

To: ALL (1 of 5)
I hope oppo would put up a team to contest against the old fart's in the next election. Don't let him walkover anymore. Old fart is getting very arrogant indeed. He thinks he is untouchable because in all these years, he keeps getting 80%+ support. Very ya ya...

I hope oppo would get a newbie group to go against him. I'm quite sure he would be getting only at most 60%+ this time. This may be his last election... let him get the lowest ever votes before he goes to the coffin... HAHA!

Tanjong Pagar

1968 94%
1972 84%
1976 89%
1980 93%
1984 Uncontested
1988 82%
1991 Uncontested (GRC)
1997 Uncontested (GRC)
2001 Uncontested (GRC)
2006 Uncontested (GRC)

[email protected]