• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Syed prohibit hui costume in Southeast Asia?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These hui girls look Underfed despite all that toast lamb, kebabs and naan they eat.
Not really usually those reveal hair eat non halal food as long no pork but most of the non halal chink foods are contaminated with pork lard.

Btw, is it because the costume reveal hair so it is prohibited or it suit fair skin gals only?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fairy tale is, syed are from yemen. So called descendants of prophet mahomet. But who knows. So many syeds especially from india.
Thanks for the info. Then go and manufacture more hui costumes esp the dress but I dunno I think it suit fairer skin gals. Or u go convert all sinkie. Msian chink Chio bu is mine.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can lah, the Hui XMM Dare not to take non halal juice
They do take like this one okay. As long no pork. Why so fancy abt big boobs sometimes small perky boobs are sexy too. She is flexible and look how she dance. Dancer usually ride well and can do splits and can bend well for doggy.