• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why SQ don't change speed sensors in Airbus planes?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Air France has already started changing the airspeed sensors in their Airbus 330 and 340. They must know something that the other airlines don't. Also, Airbus issued a request to replace them too. All the SQ CEO can say is that the planes are very safe. WTF? He has not mentioned any steps taken by SQ.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they said they are currently changing the device, do you think people will fly SIA? LOL...

don't be a chicken lah! when the times comes, take it like a man.....dun run away.

no amount of changing will help...if you change this now, other problems appear, how?

change again? LOL..

see lky? bloody hell got guts in light of such situations and Swine flu pandemic...heck care all of them...LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if they said they are currently changing the device, do you think people will fly SIA? LOL...

don't be a chicken lah! when the times comes, take it like a man.....

no amount of changing will help...

Fuck that shit, I am flying Boeing.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya...they will change lah...just that spare parts not arrived yet from manufacturer haha...

don't worry - now economy bad, the loads are damm bad, they have lots of time to schedule planes for A, B, C and whatever checks...so, now fly SIA sure very safe. SIAEC have lots of time to go over the planes.

niigata

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA A330 airplanes are brand new, less than 1 yr old..
already fitted with the new speed sensor liao..

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing is safe when you are above the ground even when ur on the ground. Me always have that dying feeling when am up there. So just take it, my time is not up yet hehe

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i dun really like boeing, everytime got this claustrophobic feeling whenever i fly boeing...

if given a choice, i rather crash in comfort in Airbus than claustrophobic in Boeing...

U must be flying Boeing 757. That is old and narrow bodied. I have flown 737-700 and 800 series this year, quite spacious. ANd of course the 777 is quite cavernous.

mentor_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to change when they don't have it?

SQ & PAP are the Boh Lan Par - dickless type.

You know what is pitot tube speed sensor and it looks like?

24_nose.jpg

pitot%20tube.jpg

SeaplanePitotTube.jpg

pitot-tube.jpg

pitot.jpg

You are expecting the Dickless SQ & PAP to change their dicks, how to?

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to change when they don't have it?

SQ & PAP are the Boh Lan Par - dickless type.

You know what is pitot tube speed sensor and it looks like?

24_nose.jpg

pitot%20tube.jpg

SeaplanePitotTube.jpg

pitot-tube.jpg

pitot.jpg

You are expecting the Dickless SQ & PAP to change their dicks, how to?

wah nice pics of Airbus 330 ;-)