• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so many worship him?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if he's the role model of their lives!!

His death is really tragic, but seems like the whole world is mourning.

You could see his MV on TV, almost daily.

What he stands for, many aspires.

child abuse, missing childhood, musical success, material success, materials filling empty lives.

drug abuse, child molestation allegations. relationship failures. non acceptance of himself. He himself is lost.

Is the world in such decay that we cannot be saved?

Sad...

Last edited:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

child abuse, missing childhood, musical success, material success, materials filling empty lives.

drug abuse, child molestation allegations. relationship failures. non acceptance of himself. He himself is lost.

Sad...

My failed attempt to collect 'pek kim' so as to send to his next of kin makes me very sad, i can get a cut out of the total amount.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2q82788.jpg

"Watch my video and Leave Me Alone Okay!"

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/10172910001?isVid=1&publisherID=59121" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=35254829&playerID=10172910001&domain=embed&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" swliveconnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="412" width="486">

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad...

He only screw himself up, he did not impose his values, thinking on anyone and he had have never dictate how people should live their lives.
What he did was just to bring music and entertainment to the world. He did not judge you, so why judge him.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He only screw himself up, he did not impose his values, thinking on anyone and he had have never dictate how people should live their lives.
What he did was just to bring music and entertainment to the world. He did not judge you, so why judge him.

i am just making an observation.

why do u think i am qualified to judge? :biggrin:

even though the kangaroo courts are not.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world mourns because whatever his failings (I think the reason he attracted so much controversy could be partly attributed to his fame), he was really talented and the world is a better place because of that talent (at least there are overwhelming numbers who would agree that they enjoyed his music, creativity and performances, including myself).

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world mourns because whatever his failings (I think the reason he attracted so much controversy could be partly attributed to his fame), he was really talented and the world is a better place because of that talent (at least there are overwhelming numbers who would agree that they enjoyed his music, creativity and performances, including myself).

do you feel your life is better after listening to his music?

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you feel your life is better after listening to his music?

No, my life was not better but I was entertained while listening to his music and watching his dance moves. Anyone who can entertain others on such a scale deserves the recognition.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
because he did not kill people, nor make other people miserable. even the kids claimed to be abused by him, their families have got the fortune which they would not have working their whole lives and even had sold their kids.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
He comes with warts and all and is human. What he performs is real. He did not kill anyone. He earns money to build his own monuments. He does not claim more than a mortal does. He lets the world see what he is as much as possible. He is worth worshipping as he is not a political manipulator in the name of anything. If you have to a make a choice of what to worship he may be the most benign and you know he is human and imperfect, something humans can identify.