• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why siao lang like to wear lion head wig

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
mqdefault.jpg

Ex media Corp part time actress, daughter of 2004 nicoll highway collapse victim.

She claimed to be very depressed, yet she kept appearing in the medias to talk about the past mishap.

Internet say she later became a siao char bor.
I don't think she became a siao lang has much to do with the mishap of her late father becos she want to 出风头 after father passed away.
People in depression will not want to do this.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please explain what has lion head to do with a siao lang?
Eg becos they want people to be scared of them?
Lion is fierce?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
she thinks she's a lion?
I think is not becos they think they are a lion.
Probably they are too timid to attack people directly like a lion does in the jungle so they try to look like a lion and see if people will be scared. When people are not scared, they then do some actions to try to make people scare eg challenge them to whistle at them, taking picture of them at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: pig

pig

Stupidman
Loyal
I think is not becos they think they are a lion.
Probably they are too timid to attack people directly like a lion does in the jungle so they try to look like a lion and see if people will be scared. When people are not scared, they then do some actions to try to make people scare eg challenge them to whistle at them, taking picture of them at the same time.
actually, one day i must go standby at Mayfair to look for lion head woman and take pictures

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, one day i must go standby at Mayfair to look for lion head woman and take pictures
I think not easy to catch it with the lion wig as gansiokbin won't wear it everyday. Or else I think by now I'd already caught the lion on photos as i paused at Mayfair Gate several times already.

• Haha
Reactions: pig

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another possible reason is that they see other siao lang wear so they follow.
They won't think it look like siao lang becos I believe if you ask gansiokbin is this a siao lang? She will say either you then siao or no.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What stupid shit thread is this? Just post something with no link no article. At this rate might as well post something blank and call it a posting.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What stupid shit thread is this? Just post something with no link no article. At this rate might as well post something blank and call it a posting.
It is a verification of siao lang thread with link to gansiokbin self posted fb image .

IMG_20240115_132401.jpg

Please comment on why siao lang need to have a lion hair :cautious:
With comments then it will become siao lang with lion hair article, Viewable by the world.