• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why plant fruit trees along roadsides when local peasants cannot pluck!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA should just cut down these fruit trees than to let the hungry locals go to jail.

In fact, all the fruits are infested with worms, pests, etc, it is not worthwhile to go jail for the rotten fruits.

Singkapore not even got land for flying kites ,let alone fruit trees.
Fruit trees should plant at ISTANA and once got season, tom, dick and harry can go in and pluck. If they want to say hello to the keeper, they may wish.

NEA, pls lah, save the poor locals, plant PONG- PONG trees instead everywhere, they look like apples, it is poisonous, a better way to dilute the locals if the blood sports must carry on.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u pay tax, any state properties should belong to the public..

not some dumbass organisation or some ofart...call Lee..

go ahead and pluck the durians from the trees...LOL..

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
one rotten fruit is 4 days jail, so if i steal 10 rotten fruits , thats 40 days eating blackbean rice.

imagine one fruit shares by 4.8 million, hahahahahaa.....what a bloody PAP joke !

not some dumbass organisation.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why neber hire a good lawyer?

but then again how to afford if you can't even afford to buy fruits?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If you had seen rambutan tree, when in full bloom, it's a sight to behold. Singapore should plant these fruits trees island wide. Firstly, we get to consume it, secondly, who knows, perhaps a aka sakura tourist attractions and bring in dollars.:biggrin::biggrin:

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA should just cut down these fruit trees than to let the hungry locals go to jail.

In fact, all the fruits are infested with worms, pests, etc, it is not worthwhile to go jail for the rotten fruits.

Singkapore not even got land for flying kites ,let alone fruit trees.
Fruit trees should plant at ISTANA and once got season, tom, dick and harry can go in and pluck. If they want to say hello to the keeper, they may wish.

NEA, pls lah, save the poor locals, plant PONG- PONG trees instead everywhere, they look like apples, it is poisonous, a better way to dilute the locals if the blood sports must carry on.

so that NEA can fine you...haut ha

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEA/NPark should let them/public collect the fruit lo. If not is waste of food and need to employ more FT to cut the branches down. If not when all rooten will drop down and have unpeasant smell.
Is a win win situation.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

not some dumbass organisation or some ofart...call Lee..

stupid satan gayboy don't know durian cannot pluck one, only know how to suck ur fake god dick since young...

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay i admit i dunno how to pluck durian..:biggrin:

don't need to know HOW to pluck, just go pick as durian drop by itself when rip. sometime is due to strong wind they drop but just wait for few days can eat liao. i'm better than ur god right atleast i still share with u a little knowledge about durian...