• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why people see her no up because she charles & keith?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
i like her
she speaks better than most singaporeans
she is wife or gf material
i wish i have met someone like her

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think people unhappy with her not becas of the C&K thing but her spg like tone and the way she leeleever her leebutes aka drama little princess.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also what humble background ?
At 17yo my uncle was unboxing hdb $5.90 haversack when he couldn't afford karrimor haversack.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her breasts are very very small. Is she 8 years old?

If $80 is a lot of money to her, she shouldn't have spent it on a lousy bag.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also what humble background ?
At 17yo my uncle was unboxing hdb $5.90 haversack when he couldn't afford karrimor haversack.
Charles & Keith is quite upmarket what ? KNN, boutiques all over the world, especially at airports. Owned by Louis Vuitton. The next time you enter our Airport transit, observe Charles & Keith shop. Throngs of ATBs and Siambus snatching them like free.

It's not about humble not humble or expensive not expensive. What the girl lacks is self-confidence. Perhaps, she feels she needs a Hermes or Kate Spate bag to give her confidence. A cheaper way for her to gain self-confidence is to develop a pair of bouncy tits.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jinx was so proud of her $11 pouch bag that she flaunted it during a state visit. So a $80 bag is really a luxury item.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho people have to be clear minded before giving comments KNN we are talking about a 17yo xmm .
During this period between 17 18 or 17 19 do make difference with a person thinking as the brain is at the peak leeveloping state .
When my uncle was 17yo a C&K was a luxury brand as he could onlee afford hdb $5.90 bag but when he was 19 C&K no longer a luxury bag as he already started to work part time and will have some income KNN means those netizens are all unclear minded people and jumped to think xmm is a adult KNN