• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why people like to ask when u getting married?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why huh? If i prefer to fuck around and not get married, their business? They dun pay me salary, they dun pay for my flat if i am getting married, but still they like to KPO and ask why or when i am getting married.

I am still young leh. Is it a protocol to get married when you are in your 20s? :rolleyes:

Next time, i think i will just ask "when you last had sex?" None of my business but i just wanna know.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why huh? If i prefer to fuck around and not get married, their business? They dun pay me salary, they dun pay for my flat if i am getting married, but still they like to KPO and ask why or when i am getting married.

I am still young leh. Is it a protocol to get married when you are in your 20s? :rolleyes:

Next time, i think i will just ask "when you last had sex?" None of my business but i just wanna know.

you are such a narrow minded guy!
people are just concerned about you!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suspect is either 1 or more of the below reason :
1. That person is interested in you. She waiting to give you her virginity
2. that person is very concern about your life, she cannot sleep properly if you are still single
3. she was hoping for you to have baby soon and she can bring all her child to take angpow from you.
4. She bet with her friend on whether you are married or not.
5. She wanted to siam your wedding, so if your ans is "yes", she feel relieve
6. She wanted to siam giving you angpow when your baby is 1 month old, so if you are not married , she feel safe.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

The people who asked you. Are they well educated ? Are they married ?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you won't like to hear what I am thinking? haha...:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for acquaintances or relatives, when they see you maybe nothing to talk about so just KPO about personal affairs like jobs, got GF or marriage.

jw5

Loyal

Because they don't want to know whether you need any help in your life or your ideas and thoughts about anything.
It's easier and more convenient to ask questions like when you are getting married (if you are single) or when you are having children (if you are married but childless) or when your children are getting married (if your children are single adults).
I usually reply by asking them whether they have eaten.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just conversational ice-breaker or greeting like, have you eaten? Where are you going to? What has your meal or your destination got to do with them, you'd wonder.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean national pass-time is getting married .

It's like the so big thing .

And it's so boring without courting .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean national pass-time is getting married .

It's like the so big thing .

And it's so boring without courting .

Have you been hiding in Bukit Timah natural reserve with Equalisation?

Singaporean national pass-time is trying to have sex without getting married, or trying to get away with divorce with miminal cost (men) or maximal gain (women).

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you been hiding in Bukit Timah natural reserve with Equalisation?

Singaporean national pass-time is trying to have sex without getting married, or trying to get away with divorce with miminal cost (men) or maximal gain (women).

Aiyoh .... I am 69 years old ..... now don't screw when you want to screw, especially with pretty leggy Liaoning girls at our shore ....although take some time to rise .... Martel ...All the Way!!!:eek:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal

They want to know when you'll be stepping into the same shit hole as them!