• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Obama doesn't think like our elite?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
"This is America. We don't disparage wealth. We don't begrudge anybody for achieving success," Obama said. "But what gets people upset _ and rightfully so _ are executives being rewarded for failure. Especially when those rewards are subsidized by U.S. taxpayers."

Imagine Ah Loong say the same thing.

"This is Sinkapore. We don't disparage wealth. We don't begrudge anybody for achieving success," Loong said. "But what gets people upset _ and rightfully so _ are Ministers being rewarded for failure. Especially when those rewards are subsidized by Sinkapore taxpayers."

too bad I dont think it will ever happen.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
"This is America. We don't disparage wealth. We don't begrudge anybody for achieving success," Obama said. "But what gets people upset _ and rightfully so _ are executives being rewarded for failure. Especially when those rewards are subsidized by U.S. taxpayers."

"This is Sinkapore. We don't disparage wealth. We don't begrudge anybody for achieving success," Loong said. "But what gets people upset _ and rightfully so _ are Ministers being rewarded for failure. Especially when those rewards are subsidized by Sinkapore taxpayers."

You are absolutely right....

The mantra in sinkie is 'its an honest mistake'...'lets move on'...to more and more mistakes of course.:(

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
My version of Loong speech

"This is Sinkapore. We worship wealth. We adore anybody for achieving monetary success," Loong said. "But what gets me upset _ and rightfully so _ are Sinkies being given welfare for hardship. Especially when those welfare are "subsidized" by my million $ salaries and bonus and pensions"

And IT IS happening :oIo:

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Likewise, civil servants that made monumental mistake
should be fired ie. WKS
Taxpayer cannot and must not continue to pay for incompetent work

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
What elites?

They are the scum at the bottom of the barrel that go to LKY with greed in their hearts and eyes.

Only the scum and parasites will work for LKY for all the money that they and their family can get

True elites just will not want to stand by side of LKY

Sinkies must take the stand now.

SHOW TO THEMSELVES THAT ENOUGH OF THEM HAVE BALLS

STAND UP WITH AND BY THOSE WHO SPOKE OUT FOR THEM

BE THEY THE OPPOSITION, REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE MP OR NOT MP

GIVE THEM THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT

STAND UP WITH AND BY BLOGGERS

KICK OUT LKY AND HIS BLOODSUCKING BUNCH OF PARASITES