• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why not TODAY newspaper runs story about LIm Chin Siong and Familee's wealth ?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am a leeporter of Today newspaper , if i am too free, and feel paisah taking big salary nothing to do, i would become more enterprise so i can catch attention and be selected as PAP candidate for next GE.

I think i would run story like how much is familee worth, and interview the lee family whether money and power are different thing.

The most important gist is able to find out how much the familee has earned over the years as civil servants and what other businesses their spouses are doing.

There are so many stories TODAY can write, but why choose Mr Chaim and SDP, this is already water under the bridge.

i think Lim Chin Siong story will be more exciting and educating, now that the document is declassified in England.

By Mr Tiu, leeporter for marine parade.