• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why NDP tickets become $ making machine?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
every night during the news in the 4 languages, there would be a quiz to phone in for a pair of NDP tickets and goodie bags.

i just cannot understand this: WHY IS MEDIACORPSE GETTING SO CHEAPSKATE?

why do they exploiting this to help sing n tel con peasants to sms for such silly giveaway answer to their diabolical nighly question - ALL FOR A PAIR OF NDP TICKETS AND GOODIE BAGS?

but wait....why are they convicting those who auction away their allocated NDP tickets in the internet? isn't this a double standard the law is rearing its ugly prejudices??

uniquely SINGAPORE...and MERDEKA NATIONAL DAY.....it enriches mediacorpse, sing n tel and dun forget the GST that couples into those 20c per sms made.

truly $ingapore - the only cuntry with hot $un$hine when $ $mells cri$py, fre$h and $imply delightful!! :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
answers the public should want to know:

1. how much mediacorpse make and collected from sing n tel

2. how much sing n tel con from peasants by their 20c sms-es

3. how much GST the gov collected

4. is this manner of getting income leegal

5. if 4 is leegal, why those who auction in the internet isn't?

final question:

WHY IS IT A NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION CAN BE TURNED INTO ANOTHER MONEY MAKING MACHINERY BY OUR GOV?

why so cheapskate??:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why? i think i got 2 answers from mediacorpse ad on one softdrink...

why we ask?

the reply from the gov: BECAUSE WE LUV YOU.....

the other answer which is more traditional...

WHY?

answer: becos the sky's so high...that's why!:oIo: