• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why must you speak English in SGP?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot only use english exclusively in SGP lah!

to use one language exclusively is like doing away our heritage...like Singlish!

u know how i know another sinkie is around when travelling overseas?

by listening to them speak Singlish!

felt we could all bond when they spoke singlish man! like NS buddy...

no harm speaking more than 1 language right?

aku melayu tak boleh lah!

你是华人吗?华人为什么不会讲华语?

leider kann ich nicht sprechen Deutsch!

残念私は日本語を話すことができない

Русский? Я не знаю, пожалуйста, не спрашивайте меня

¿por qué comprobar en línea la web de traducción?

les gens qui luttent pour exlusivity de vie sont difficiles pour eux-mêmes

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bcos dat fella who want u 2 spik england, his england is powderful ... n he noes u cant outspik him using england ...

:p

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i shall spik tis onli onze...:p

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=417DC53EF5B315FD

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eCpFGbmEjzo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eCpFGbmEjzo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not only in SG that I've encountered many service staffs that can't speak English properly. I've also encountered many service staffs in London who can't speak English.

Can you believe plenty of people can't speak English in England? Most service staffs working in London are now foreigners who can't speak proper English. Most of them are EU citizens from Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, etc. who are living & working in the UK without having to apply for UK PR & meet English proficiency requirement. Add those PRCians, Vietnamese, and Cambodians on work permits who work as cleaners and other menial jobs. What has this world of fxxxxd up globalisation turned into?

If you think the situation in SG is bad with plenty of PRCian service staffs who can't speak English, the situation in London is even worse :-(

Fxxxxd up globalisation and high tech have turned young people of today unable to communicate properly via spoken English. Instead, they communicate via hand gestures, facial expressions, body language, laugh, SMSes, emails, IMs, forums, & very limited spoken English like "Hi, Yes, No, Please, OK, I Don't Know, Sure, Thank You".

The world is now so fxxxxd up that even most English speaking Western countries are going down the drain.