• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why majority of singapore hockey players are indians and football players are malays?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are stronger.
Hockey is a much tougher and dangerous game than any other games.
You have to be in a half bending posture running around a football size field and whacking a stick without wearing protective gears compared to baseball with gears, is much much tougher than soccer too.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Indians are stronger.
Hockey is a much tougher game than any other games.
You have to be in a half bending posture running around a football size field and whacking a stick without wearing protective gears compared to baseball with gears, is much much tougher than soccer too.
ic

i watching sg vs taiwan women softball on channel 5 now. singapore.like damn cui

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far I find the stupiest game being netball and water polo.
Like not very possible to grab from opponents.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont like that say netball. last time i always play netball one but always get sent off for violent play
I thought is a woman game ?

There is 1 type of soft ball played like soccer by using hands to throw around. What ball is that ? Look very stupid too and like not easy to tackle at all.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
There is 1 type of soft ball played like soccer by using hands to throw around. What ball is that ? Look very stupid too and like not easy to tackle at all.
handball
images