• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Lim Swee Say Like To Speak Like A Freaking Retard?

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does this retard NTUC head Lim Swee Say like to talk like a retard with speech disability? Can someone send him for some speech therapy? This cry baby is such a fucking disgrace! :mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpAgZV_cIB0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpAgZV_cIB0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
No use lah. You can send him to attend hundreds of public speaking courses, he would still speak like a bird..

No decorum at all. Look at him. He can't even manage his hair properly..

He would pale by comparison if he were to be put side by side with even China junior provincial official as far as public speaking and personal decorum are concerned.

Last edited:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/410791/1/.html

Fighting recession is like playing football
By Cheryl Lim, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 22 February 20... hrs

phpXNDHxW.jpg

Photos 1 of 1

Lim Swee Say

Related News

• Manpower Ministry launches new skills programme to help PMETs

• Retrenched professionals urged to consider becoming entrepreneurs

• South East CDC rolls out employability workshops for retrenched PMETs

• New course to help PMETs seeking career switch to retail sector

Related Videos

SINGAPORE: Ministers and unionists have said fighting the recession is like playing a football match against a stronger team.

Speaking at the Singapore Tripartism Forum on Sunday, they said Singaporeans will have to go on the offensive and play to win.

Labour chief Lim Swee Say said Singapore should aim to be cheaper and better than its competitors with the help of the SPUR programme and other measures from the resilience package.

He also warned against trying to find convenient solutions to the present crisis. "When you try to find the easy way out, try to look for early lights coming, chances are these lights aren't daylight, but the headlights of an oncoming train."

But the situation is not all bleak.

Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam said several medium-sized companies are projecting strong growth in the upcoming months, with others planning more investment for the future.

They may come from different sectors, but on the job-saving initiatives in this year's Budget, most of the unionists and employers at the forum were on the same page.

Some gave positive feedback on the changes made.

"My company ISK has benefited some one million (dollars) from the overall package," said one participant.

Others continued to ask for more help. "What other measures can the government consider to stimulate the economy as well as create more jobs?" asked a participant.

A few even offered suggestions on how to better the system. "We should start thinking of promoting values instead of just results," said a participant.

On the topic of Singapore's General Election which is due by 2012, Prime Minister Lee said: "When it comes, you will know."

But he added that the 2006 elections were called slightly after the tripartite forum was held that year.

- CNA/ir

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple. the problem is with PAP.

the conventional, orthodox way, in choosing a political candidate, is to choose one who has got great people skill. know how to communicate, know how to build rapport with people.

but no. the PAP don't go the orthodox way. the PAP has their own set of LKY 'helicopter vision spectacles': they get people with good academic result. THE GOLDEN YARDSTICK, the criteria for them.

therefore, u have people like lim swee say, lee hsien long, goh chok tong as ministers.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
If fighting the recession is likened to playing football against a stronger team... then I will seriously suggest to change the entire team as well as the team manager and captain... All of them cannot make it... Know how to talk big in front of TV but have no capabilities to walk the talk...

All of them have failed with all the proofs from news all over recently.

The way they played and lost their games on the field was embarassing to the point I really suspect their agenda and that they have being fixed to lose at the expense of us normal average citizens who have contributed to the wealth in the nation's coffers...

See my signature!

'Your end is coming! Stop clinging to power like a pussy!

You can be shown the way out or you can be dragged out!'

:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
If fighting the recession is likened to playing football against a stronger team... then I will seriously suggest to change the entire team as well as the team manager and captain... All of them cannot make it... Know how to talk big in front of TV but have no capabilities to walk the talk...

The way they played and lost their games on the field was embarassing to the point I really suspect their agenda and that they have being fixed to lose at the expense of us normal average citizens who have contributed to the wealth in the nation's coffers...

See my signature!

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.

THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

NOT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Sinkies must organise themselves

Show that they got balls and can stand up to LKY intimidation.

Big money at stake.

Already 400++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.

THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

NOT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Sinkies must organise themselves

Show that they got balls and can stand up to LKY intimidation.

Big money at stake.

Already 400++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

For those PC illiterate people, like the older generation Sg, I did my part in spreading my vote of no confidence in the current party in power... So many questions that PAP pretended not to hear... and I am quite sick of all the model PR answers that they gave...

I will be doubling my efforts to reach out to those apathetic to politics as well, stir up some questioning sentiments for them to ponder on while they decide for themselves who to cast their votes to in the next GE...

And recently I just made a discovery... my current gal is an Opp supporter as well... Love her more for that sia!

Hehehehe!

:biggrin:

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP: We can't talk, we are mediocre, we are slow to read global changes, we take obscene amounts of taxpayer monies as salaries and funds for failed investments. So....

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
So....it doesn't matter ... so for all your failed investments and troubles, our super-scale salary does more than compensate us ! So lets move on and ahead ! More good years ahead with high salaries .

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does this retard NTUC head Lim Swee Say like to talk like a retard with speech disability? Can someone send him for some speech therapy? This cry baby is such a fucking disgrace! :mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpAgZV_cIB0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpAgZV_cIB0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Because basically, he was Chinese helicopter, I mean, educated. But pple like LKY thinks he's a big deal. LKY described Teh Cheang Wan (in the good ole days) as "he does not speak in complete sentences...but he has a good mind" ( subsequently, years down the road, he committed suicide rather than faced prison after being investigated for corruption- which also shows you LKY nag of picking losers). So in the same way, this 'retard' was also put up with the same impression he had probably imprinted the OldMan with.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

See my signature!

He compared to football because can also 'kelong' mah!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should pget him to appear on Comedy Central....only, 'brain-washed', people with the 'mark of 66.6', will laugh at his jokes!

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/410791/1/.html

By Cheryl Lim, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 22 February 20... hrs

phpXNDHxW.jpg

Photos 1 of 1

Lim Swee Say

- CNA/ir

A very disheartening analogy. When playing football against
stronger team, we go all out to win, as there is nothing to lose
and no one will blame us if we lose as we are weaker.

If we win, credit goes to the manager who was "bold" enough
to adopt the attacking tactics, even if the win is due to other
circumstances.

So what kind of picture is he painting?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Swee Say is a very poor speaker. Half the time he argued the job credit scheme against Mr. Low, he phrased his argument very poorly.

There's a certain sense of awkwardness when he tries to argue, I feel.

He just can't put his point across and when he does, he's very clumsy. And his standard of English is just rather poor. So he may have intelligence, but if you don't speak intelligently, people will believe you're not smart enough on their first impression.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because basically, he was Chinese helicopter, I mean, educated. But pple like LKY thinks he's a big deal. LKY described Teh Cheang Wan (in the good ole days) as "he does not speak in complete sentences...but he has a good mind" ( subsequently, years down the road, he committed suicide rather than faced prison after being investigated for corruption- which also shows you LKY nag of picking losers). So in the same way, this 'retard' was also put up with the same impression he had probably imprinted the OldMan with.

I remember then, debate in parliament was telecast live. Old scum said in parliament, if I were a property developer, the first person
I would hire as my GM would be TCH because though he couldn't speak well, but he was exceptionally good in numbers.

Not long after, TCH committed suicide in his brand new luxurious double storey bungalow at Bkt Tunggal off Chancery Lane after he
was arrested for corruptions.

Live telecast of debates in parliament was thereafter abolished.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many smooth-talking articulate people ... like Madoff, Stanford and many politicians

Do we hire people becos they are smooth talking or because of other skills

Lim Swee Say also has to relate to people on the ground, not SMU fresh...FRESH ...grads who earn $55,000 a year

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=18033