• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why LHL never seen or heard ?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Everytime I turn to BBC or CNN without fail I see Obama or the British PM is on the air and telecasted.Giving a speech or saying something.Simply seen and heard thus at least we know they are alive and kicking if not doing anything useful at all.

Most importantly these political leaders are under the constant scrutiny of the global media.If they trip accidentally or even if unwittingly uttered something stupid they are caught in cameras and splashed across the world in 180 or so countries in thousands of languages.

So where is our glorious leader LHL ?Never seen or never heard in this tiny red dot of an island.

Selamt escapes LHL MIA.
Global crisis LHL MIA.

Is LHL doing justice to his extraordinary salary?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Everytime I turn to BBC or CNN without fail I see Obama or the British PM is on the air and telecasted.Giving a speech or saying something.Simply seen and heard thus at least we know they are alive and kicking if not doing anything useful at all.
[SIZE][/FONT]

Pinkee cannot even win his own elections, but need a 5 men team to guide him thru, winning less than the average of 66.6%.

jw5

Loyal

Most importantly these political leaders are under the constant scrutiny of the global media.If they trip accidentally or even if unwittingly uttered something stupid they are caught in cameras and splashed across the world in 180 or so countries in thousands of languages.

So where is our glorious leader LHL ?Never seen or never heard in this tiny red dot of an island.

Selamt escapes LHL MIA.
Global crisis LHL MIA.

Is LHL doing justice to his extraordinary salary?
Are you sure that you want to see or hear more from him?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure that you want to see or hear more from him?

<style></style>Why not?...at least the FT(s) could learn some local lingo like mee siam mai hum from LHL.:biggrin:

Incidentally,I am curious to know how many had actually seen LHL physically.An old uncle told me LKY used to walk around wearing an artificial smile and pat the coolie class blue collar workers building comradeship.These are the uncles who were taken for a ride later.:confused:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinkee cannot even win his own elections, but need a 5 men team to guide him thru, winning less than the average of 66.6%.

I though he needed 2 DPM,2SM and 3 more ministers in PM office to hold his hands.Despite why is LHL never seen or heard? I am curious.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
with mee siam mai hum & onions and chillies classic quote,

Pinkie Ass has been banned by the Old Fart to speak in public as little as possible,,,, wait he spills all the home private secrets how