• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why isn't Ginfreely and those who troll her on a daily basis ban for disrupting this forum with meaningless and disruptive threads and posts?

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because these sorts of posts are the foundation upon which this forum stands. :roflmao:

-
youwinliao.jpg

-

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom.

If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

Press your IGNORE button.
Like me, I dont get to read her garbage.
Nothing, totally nothing....

Reuters

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

Press your IGNORE button.
Like me, I dont get to read her garbage.
Nothing, totally nothing....
Ignore button doesn't work in these types of persistent abuse of the forum.

Both ginfreely and the trolls must be given a suspension of their accounts. If they still persist in defacing the forums with their junk, they should be banned for good.

Otherwise, this forum will go down the drain.