• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Singapore such a disgusting place? Foreigner defends us woh

Les grossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I worked and lived in Singapore for two years. Not sure in what way you mean the city-nation is 'disgusting’. While there are downsides (personally for me since I generally don't like big cities) to living there, not a single one of it would I describe as disgusting. For a metropolitan it’s probably one of the better ones to live in - efficient public transportation, extremely safe, affordable and good food, well paying jobs (though this is offset by generally high cost of living — especially rental/mortgage). The people are like people in any big city with the exception of little crime. Definitely almost NO gun violence. After a while of living there, you would run out of places to go and things to see but attractions that currently exist would keep you busy for a while since you'd most likely be working. And if you absolutely need a break, you're no more than 2 hours flight from a secluded island paradise or mountain retreat or ancient rainforest in any one of the Southeast Asian countries neighbouring Singapore with the added advantage of having a strong exchange rate to these other nations.

Not a place for everyone but definitely NOT disgusting.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Singapore-such-a-disgusting-place

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pajeet rejected by ginfreely since didn't book in advance, couldn't find other whores who would accept him, couldn't find shit to smear on himself.

Of course that would be disgusting for him.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lowiq angmoh never see old fucks put leg on seat in buses and kopitiam. 3rd world scum is that. Local scum is like 3rd world scum
And they would also turn up the volume on their handphones to play songs or watch movies in the bus or mrt with total disregard for the comfort of other passengers.