• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I spent less and less time in the delphi forum.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
.... and more time in the sex forum.

No it wasn't to look at naughty pictures. :biggrin: The fact of the matter is that sex forum is populated with some extremely nice and helpful people.

Take a look at this thread that was put together by "Big Sexy", the same person as the "Big Sexy" in this forum I assume. Never met him and never will but he helped me heaps regardless.:wink:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie...e-newbies-please-post-your-question-here.html

He spent hours doing screen captures and penning messages to assist newbies. I didn't ask him to do it. The thread just appeared one day out of the blue. NEVER asked for anything in return! Didn't ask for points didn't ask for free access to the restricted areas. Didn't ask anything whatsoever. It's such people that I feel like adding to my will and gives me hope that some parts of Singapore still have decent people inhabiting the area. :biggrin:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss sam quoted never met him and never will...
but i bet if big sexy is a female...who knows... :p

Anyway...good job...a great help for all newbies on the other side :smile:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can make his rupt pt 3000 here again onot har? So i have a goot reason 2 chak him upside down again. :biggrin::biggrin::p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Now Sam...Stop talking sense or I will report you to the moderators :biggrin: :biggrin: kee kee. i am actually honored and embarrassed at the same time, i have not really contribute to this forum yet :o:o..i mean u look at ms postings.. almost hitting 300 of tcss post compare to my 138 solid post.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Take a look at this thread that was put together by "Big Sexy", the same person as the "Big Sexy" in this forum I assume. Never met him and never will but he helped me heaps regardless.:wink:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie...e-newbies-please-post-your-question-here.html

He spent hours doing screen captures and penning messages to assist newbies. NEVER asked for anything in return! Didn't ask for points didn't ask for free access to the restricted areas. Didn't ask anything whatsoever. It's such people that I feel like adding to my will and gives me hope that some areas of Singapore still have decent people inhabiting the area. :biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
please dont ask that BJ king Dnat here.. u remember how he got his points right? later he will do the same to sam here and ask for the xtra points.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

No lah u get 3k pt... i get natnat n ah way here 2 congrat u...:p:p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please dont ask that BJ king Dnat here.. u remember how he got his points right? later he will do the same to sam here and ask for the xtra points.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Then u all 2 hav a contest 2 c who gib the best bbbj lor.. SCOOT :biggrin::p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
btw Ms.....am i stoopid not to ask for anything huh?? :biggrin::biggrin: maybe i should ask for something in return.. errr.. SAM..can i have a # Filet-O-Fish™ with cheese??? change the drink to ice lemon tea if u dont mind.. :biggrin::biggrin:

.... NEVER asked for anything in return! Didn't ask for points didn't ask for free access to the restricted areas.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• earth-mars-venus.jpg
    earth-mars-venus.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 184

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow... do u know that Microsoft is from Sesame street??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

that's him in the middle with DNAT and ACer3939

KNN u post our identity here so open? :mad: I 1 2 complain!! :mad: I 1 2 sue the shit out of u!! :mad: Anybody got Davinder Singh hp no. onot har? :mad: ...... Wat the damage like?? :biggrin::biggrin:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
... is because of all the idiots in here who happens to be clones and/or trigger happy when it comes to spamming and insulting one another.

Look at all the things that has been going on since day one. When we expect them to have the decency, none was given. How does this encourage others to contribute to decent and sensible postings?