• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why he calls me "Baby"?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a wee-bit uncomfortable to share this, but I guess it is probably ok as this forum is anonymous.

Further, there is a decent spectrum of mature and responsible members here, for instance Charlie, Yellow, my elder brother Eatshitndie, Zhihau, Wunder, and lifeafter41 and some that I may not be able to remember.

Of course there are a couple of hoodlums who either have a squalid mouth or are egotistically specious and exceedingly unreasoned. No names mentioned, you know who you are. My advice to these hoodlums ~ I have more respect for you if you keep quiet rather than drivel endlessly here.

Let me start ~ I do not deny that I have “needs” and enjoy physical and emotional intimacies and I am not shy to admit it.

However, there is one thing that I like – that is to be called my name during the heat of the moment.

For example ~

"I love you, Claire!" instead of "I love you, Baby!".
"I coming Claire!" instead of "I am coming, Baby!".
“I like it Claire” instead of “I like it Honey!”

…. And the list goes on.

It somewhat bothers me a lot when my man does not call my name but uses a generic term "Baby" or "Honey" at that crucial and critical moment (if you know what I mean).

Seeds of suspicion are sowed in me when my man uses such generic terms. My misgiving is that it feels like he is trying to hide something (I really don't know) or is a very cautious man and do not want to risk calling the wrong person's name!

Am I being "too" sensitive?

In my previous two relationships, my ex-es had always called me by my name ~ no matter how “excited” they were, and hence, now, my suspicion now with the current man. He is older than my previous ex-es, and I am wondering if there is a “generation gap” between us when it comes to such intimacy issues.

My simple question to men like Charlie, Yellow, Eatshitndie, Zhihau, Wunder, lifeafter41 - what do you call your wife or girlfriend at the crucial and critical moment?

If you do not address her by her name, why so?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good evening sister. true to my moniker, when i get excited i exclaim...."oh shit!" :eek:

and not "oh my god!" as for calling out names, my mind will need a few seconds of delay to figure out the right name before calling it out. otherwise, i often mistook cheryl for cherry. calling out burmese chicks' names are easier. "aung muang shiok ki!" quite distinct from sharon, for example. :p

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You wrote:
" ..... My misgiving is that it feels like he is trying to hide something (I really don't know) or is a very cautious man and do not want to risk calling the wrong person's name! ..... "

I speculate that he does not call you by your name, or any of his previous lovers by name, possibly he has had many, and does not wish to use the wrong name.

I do not call my wife "baby" or "honey" but her name or her nickname or "dear" (in her language).

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like too many loser guys are taking their fantasies too far. Can we expect more female forumners like 'Celine', 'Cindy', 'Charis' etc?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wrote:
" ..... My misgiving is that it feels like he is trying to hide something (I really don't know) or is a very cautious man and do not want to risk calling the wrong person's name! ..... "

I speculate that he does not call you by your name, or any of his previous lovers by name, possibly he has had many, and does not wish to use the wrong name.

I do not call my wife "baby" or "honey" but her name or her nickname or "dear" (in her language).

Charlie, so I am right to suspect him, correct?

He does call me "dear". I am fine with that. But calling "baby" and "honey" sounds so fake and makes me uncomfie during the session.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good evening sister. true to my moniker, when i get excited i exclaim...."oh shit!" :eek:

and not "oh my god!" as for calling out names, my mind will need a few seconds of delay to figure out the right name before calling it out. otherwise, i often mistook cheryl for cherry. calling out burmese chicks' names are easier. "aung muang shiok ki!" quite distinct from sharon, for example. :p

Elder brother, I don't get your drift. So, am I too sensitive?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elder brother, I don't get your drift. So, am I too sensitive?

knowing that he has a string of lovers before, best to let it be. he's taking the tried trip of staying safe with generic call outs and not make the ultimate mistake of calling the wrong name. it can be devastating to a coital session or the relationship. give it some time and he may personalize his cumming with your name. guys need time to adjust their habits. :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It somewhat bothers me a lot when my man does not call my name but uses a generic term "Baby" or "Honey" at that crucial and critical moment (if you know what I mean).

Seeds of suspicion are sowed in me when my man uses such generic terms. My misgiving is that it feels like he is trying to hide something (I really don't know) or is a very cautious man and do not want to risk calling the wrong person's name!

Am I being "too" sensitive?

It is perfectly normal and I won't worry about it. Personally I like to call my girl by her name when we're riding pigskin bus into tuna town as it sounds more intimate, even erotic, but I have no problems with her calling me by a generic name, even exhorting me "fatso, fuck me, fasto, fuck me" as long as it tickles her fancy.

In the past i also called girls "baby", "sweetheart", when in the throes of passion and they loved it all the same.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread reminds me of a song I had listen many years ago :smile:

hqdefault.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No big shakes. I've known many couples who use terms of endearment like 'baby', 'honey', 'darling', but usually only specific to their spouses/partners. One friend of mine hates it when people call her 'baby' because she says only her husband is allowed to use that word.

As for your new-found partner, going by his checkered history of serial relationships, it's likely that 'baby' is more a generic term with him, which he uses with whomever he's seeing at the moment. It could be a term of affection for him; it could also be that he's afraid of calling out the wrong name. That's all right too, the way some flirtatious – esp. American – women address every stranger they meet 'honey' or 'dearie'. In any case, it's better to have him say "I'm coming, baby" than "I'm coming, Mary!"

Joke for the day:

A child caught his parents making love one night when they forgot to shut the bedroom door.

Next morning he asks his mum, "Mummy, are you and Daddy going to heaven soon?"

"No, why do you ask?" replies the mum.

"Because last night I heard Daddy shouting, 'Oh Lord, I'm coming!' and then you screamed, 'Jesus Christ, wait for me!'" the boy said.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
... I've known many couples who use terms of endearment like 'baby', 'honey', 'darling', but usually only specific to their spouses/partners....It could be a term of affection for him....

Yellow, I wish I can see only the edited version of your post above. The rest of your post makes me feel uneasy.

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
knowing that he has a string of lovers before, best to let it be. he's taking the tried trip of staying safe with generic call outs and not make the ultimate mistake of calling the wrong name. it can be devastating to a coital session or the relationship. give it some time and he may personalize his cumming with your name. guys need time to adjust their habits. :wink:

Hi elder brother, I did ask him yesterday after our intimacy, why he doesn't call my name direct and use such terms.

He says I am being sensitive and it's just his "style". I didn't pursue on the issue, giving him the benefit of doubt.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering that myself too. Perhaps it is a word too overused in songs or signify that the male can take care of the girl. Speaking of girl, why do people use the word 'girl'. Girls too me is between 6 to 18 years old. After that, it will be woman.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No big shakes. I've known many couples who use terms of endearment like 'baby', 'honey', 'darling', but usually only specific to their spouses/partners. One friend of mine hates it when people call her 'baby' because she says only her husband is allowed to use that word.
...perfectly normal and I won't worry about it. Personally I like to call my girl by her name when we're riding pigskin bus into tuna town as it sounds more intimate, even erotic, but I have no problems with her calling me by a generic name, even exhorting me "fatso, fuck me, fasto, fuck me" as long as it tickles her fancy.
In the past i also called girls "baby", "sweetheart", when in the throes of passion and they loved it all the same.
Par for the course, really. But if this still bugs TS, there are worse things (in a budding relationship) to persuade other than terms of endearment. May take some undoing though, old habits dies hard.:biggrin:

...true to my moniker, when i get excited i exclaim...."oh shit!" :eek:
..my mind will need a few seconds of delay to figure out the right name before calling it out. otherwise, i often mistook cheryl for cherry.
Thought your 1st was only for your daily ablutions? Or when shit hits the fan (like rubber broke in mid stream :eek:).
What about your other feline name calling in your sleep -worse off, no? :p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thought your 1st was only for your daily ablutions? Or when shit hits the fan (like rubber broke in mid stream :eek:).
What about your other feline name calling in your sleep -worse off, no? :p

Sometimes its not the shit that fits the fan, but the fan that hits the shit.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still think TS is engaged in virtual drag, bwahahahahahaha .........

[video=youtube;Ch57pIuYhbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch57pIuYhbM[/video]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am wondering that myself too. Perhaps it is a word too overused in songs or signify that the male can take care of the girl. Speaking of girl, why do people use the word 'girl'. Girls too me is between 6 to 18 years old. After that, it will be woman.

There's nothing to worry about and TS is just being overly cautious.

Nothing wrong with calling an adult woman a "girl", in my opinion, as long as the context is appropriate.

Seriously, nomenclature is a small issue if you treat the people around you correctly and with respect.