• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why gays will always lose!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they represent darkness...

they can only stay in the closet...

they dun want to be publicly identified and admit their orientation...

they are not proud of who they are..

So they'll always lose in any confrontation with the light and brightness...

i dare all of you gays to come to the light. to the brightness..

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe the bullshit you are sprouting online. If you are really that brave and trusting in your God, it would be good if you can go about declaring your hatred of gays.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a stupid judgmental "supposedly" christian spurting out oral diarrhea,,,,

have you not learnt that God love the world,,,, it is not because they are gays and cannot enter heaven, until now you still not understand meaning of grace,,,,,

ever heard christians as ambassadors of God? you as ambassadors, people will not even accept you in their country much as spreading about gospel....

dumb

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because they represent darkness...

they can only stay in the closet...

they dun want to be publicly identified and admit their orientation...

they are not proud of who they are..

So they'll always lose in any confrontation with the light and brightness...

i dare all of you gays to come to the light. to the brightness..

Why you hate GAY so much???? Have you ass screw by them. I don't care who is GAY as long they never touch my backside. They have their own way of living as long that they don't disturb others. So do the Lesbian is their problem.
GAY/Lesbian they have their own choice.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why gays don't appreciate the beauty, tenderness and softness of a woman body?

They are missing something... :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe the bullshit you are sprouting online. If you are really that brave and trusting in your God, it would be good if you can go about declaring your hatred of gays.

when did i expressed my hatred for gays?

which part of my statement is not clear to you?