• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Gays are unhappy people..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANAL sex is bloody dangerous!!!

To: pylae unread (6 of 10)

12794.6 in reply to 12794.1

I have been with my girlfriend for over 6 years. We started dating in college. She was a virgin at the time and very curious about various types of sex. WE had vaginal, oral and anal sex, and she really enjoyed anal sex, as long as I go GENTLY. We occasionally still have it and obviously she still likes it. Whenever you have anal sex make sure the guy is lubricated and definately have him go gently so you dont hvae any rectal bleeding. Ask her to stimulate her clitoris while having anal sex and make her go wet.

Email this Message Reply

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what has this enjoying anal sex between heterosexual got to do with your title, Why Gays are unhappy....

Have you tried anal sex TeeKee,,,, come on,,, own up

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what has this enjoying anal sex between heterosexual got to do with your title, Why Gays are unhappy....

Have you tried anal sex TeeKee,,,, come on,,, own up

i mean if you are always stressed up when you do such a thing, doesn't it make you hate the world?

that's why you can easily have death threats?

tioh boh?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
where did they say they are stressed?

they still enjoy all kinds of sex,,,, some position takes more time, some position just wham, bam slam thank you m'am,,,,,,,,,,, all still enjoyable,,,,,