• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why fuckwarezone forum is still so popular

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time sgforums use to be the most popular. Because of the bitch moderator fireice, all the members left and went to fuckwarezone forum. Now sgforums close down.

Hwz moderators are even worst than fireice.

How come hwz is still so popular.

Any ideas how to bring down hwz?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time sgforums use to be the most popular. Because of the bitch moderator fireice, all the members left and went to fuckwarezone forum. Now sgforums close down.

Go braddell sph there cough in their face. :geek:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can try pouring kerosene all over Sinkapore Prostitute House and light a flame.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's popular because they have young people forming the bulk of their forumers. It's sort of an automatic place you join when you are starting your young forum life. The thread topics are younger and attract more young people yearly. So they have self renewal unlike other forums. I was from there when younger but when you age and the topics become a bit "boring" for me. Plus the moderator there will ban you for no reason. After hwz, i migrated to edmw.xyz. But that stupid forum is like a ghost forum. It started well but it was always running out of money because the owner liked to include fanciful features which waste lots of money. Then, started asking for more and more donations. So I left too and came over here. SgForums is for people talk about investments and shares. It was not my genre.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's popular because they have young people forming the bulk of their forumers. It's sort of an automatic place you join when you are starting your young forum life. The thread topics are younger and attract more young people yearly. Sonthey have self renewal unlike other forums. I was from there when younger but when you age and the topics become a bit "boring" for me. Plus the moderator there will ban you for no reason. After hwz, i migrated to edmw.xyz. But that stupid forum is like a ghost forum. It started well but it was always running out of money because the owner liked to include fanciful features which waste lots of money. Then, started asking for more and more donations. So I left too and came over here. SgForums is for people talk about investments and shares. It was not my genre.
Poor gal. You don't know what you have been missing here all this while. SBF will bring purpose into your life, I guarantee.

Last edited:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's popular because they have young people forming the bulk of their forumers. It's sort of an automatic place you join when you are starting your young forum life. The thread topics are younger and attract more young people yearly. Sonthey have self renewal unlike other forums. I was from there when younger but when you age and the topics become a bit "boring" for me. Plus the moderator there will ban you for no reason. After hwz, i migrated to edmw.xyz. But that stupid forum is like a ghost forum. It started well but it was always running out of money because the owner liked to include fanciful features which waste lots of money. Then, started asking for more and more donations. So I left too and came over here. SgForums is for people talk about investments and shares. It was not my genre.
fuckwarezone topics is plenty and so the member number are high.

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal

The mass defection in 2015 to xyz didnt bring them down, i dont see it happening anytime soon

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rebels of xyz, majority crawled back to hwz, while a small faction moved to mugentech.net.

I feel sbf is now the best site away from hwz

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rebels of xyz, majority crawled back to hwz, while a small faction moved to mugentech.net.

I feel sbf is now the best site away from hwz
Doesn't really matter where I forum for me now. I am no longer in my twenties. I have more important things in life than foruming.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't really matter where I forum for me now. I am no longer in my twenties. I have more important things in life than foruming.
This forum is designed for people who are not in their twenties and this forum could be more important than other things in your life.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can try pouring kerosene all over Sinkapore Prostitute House and light a flame.

RELAKS

WUHAN WILL DO A MORE THOROUGH JOB ON SPH THAN 1000 LITERS OF KEROSENE

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1583903024800.png

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

And why Stinkapore got the GOLD Standard for wuhan control?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

You still very young.
Relax and enjoy life and enjoy your little girl.
And anyway, the mind is even more important than your passport age.

Honestly! I did one of those Facebook questionnaire a couple of years ago.
And Facebook declared I was 23 years old .
Friends jealous of me said I never quite grow up.

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Due to this apparent suicide incident which reveals the incompetency of the mods, HWZ EDMW will go down very soon with more migration of patriotic Singaporeans who were to other forums like SBF sgfuck, r/singaporeraw etc.

Remaining ones are either those one the verge of pban, who wish to sug Vijay and the farktard mod's cok, CECAs/FTs or boring low quality ones with nothing much to contribute to a lively quality discussion.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/fa...nand-and-his-utterly-incompetent-mods.335672/

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah what happened to that cunt Fireice? A real bitch that one. But then again, knowing how internet characters are, probably some overweight but body positive cunt in reality.