• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why fnb and transport staffs still wear mask?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To make the dimwits feel safe. Those who take public transport, those who are customers. Many of them are 'true believers' who self-test at least once a day. If you present them with a new booster they will take it.

It's like a cult.

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I read, masks remain required in specified healthcare, education, transportation, and congregate settings. So, those staff doesn't have another choice. On one hand, I feel sorry for them as I know what it is like to spend the whole day wearing a mask. On the other hand, I had Covid about a month ago and felt bad. Fortunately, I had Canadian Pharmacy meds that worked for me. If the masks really lower the risk of catching the virus, I hope they work for them.

Last edited: