• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does the NPCC uniform look like fuck now?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
f5a861cb-62f0-47e1-9469-d8b46e93085a_orig.jpg

NPCC.jpg

20120525_074308.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 80s, our uniform looked damn kilat and smart. We used to bend our peak caps into a very sharp V-shape and use candle to burn our boots and polish till we can see our faces on the toe cap.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My time the fucking rank is the metal type on the sleeves. Limpei Sgt and the rank was heavy and cumbersome.
now that you say it...where is the chain n whistle?
no more horseshoe
and last time its metal buttons all the way, now only 3....KNN...half fuck liao

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember those NPCC kids kept making the metallic 'piak piak' sounds when they do their marching. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
now that you say it...where is the chain n whistle?
no more horseshoe
and last time its metal buttons all the way, now only 3....KNN...half fuck liao

Mine was the yellow lanyard with the whistle. You mean now no more horseshoe and metal studs that made a lot of noise when you walk?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously, now the drill comp standard is downright pathetic. For the guys, drill comp no need to have a 4 by 2 haircut anymore?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seriously, now the drill comp standard is downright pathetic. For the guys, drill comp no need to have a 4 by 2 haircut anymore?
WTF...drill with rubber gun? they switched out the old Mark 4 rifle? turn into goo-niangs liao