• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why does army need to advertise?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange isn't it? it's national service. whether u like it or not, hair shaved, uniforms up and next u would be panting like a dog in midday hot sun!

so why advertise? i tell u why....

next time when the army ad comes out in tv, forget about the army boys. observe the weaponry - the planes, the tanks and all the explosion....

have u got your answer already?

it's a showoff to foreigners who are here. the call for NS men enlistment is just a camouflage!!:p...just guessing.:smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a showoff to foreigners who are here. the call for NS men enlistment is just a camouflage!...just guessing.:smile:

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

don't cum and fucking talk cock lah!

cheebai chao ah kwa where you got do NS!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to sign on SAF?

You go straight to the music and drama unit .... all "your kind" of soldiers posted there...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the beauty of the SAF tv ad is not to encourage enrolment, it is a guise to boast their artillery and weaponry.

enlistment is compulsory. what's there to advertise in the first place and waste money?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small pawns are wasting time in the Military !

The big money is in the contracts !

could it be something like this....

imagine u bought a very expensive FERRARI. would u flaunt it or keep it safely concealed in your own personal garage? maybe this is the similar context of our army: IF WE HAVE IT, FLAUNT IT!:smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
imagine u bought a very expensive FERRARI. would u flaunt it or keep it safely concealed in your own personal garage? maybe this is the similar context of our army: IF WE HAVE IT, FLAUNT IT!:smile:

mai hao lian lah!

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

chao ah kwa FERRARI ki lan!

you can only flaunt your rotten karchng!

LOL

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because SAF is a hoax, the whole hoax and nothing but the hoax.

Singapore schools & JC & Polytechnics all need to advertise. Same reason. No other countries had I seen such rubbish hoaxes.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg-pm2.jpg

If they dun use up the "budget", how to justify for more? Such a simple idea u also dun know? *chey*

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
as much as many of us hate the army.

it's is as much a career as the desk job one is used to.

some of the replies like to spend the budget is probably true, as they are allocated certain budget to spend.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos all of us did ns before and know how crap it is and will never sign on. advertisement is to fool the gullible and the forgetful into doing dat shit all over again, for a living. no wait, until 45 only and then get stuck with mortgage, kids, mistress, wife, and no saf job anymore.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos all of us did ns before and know how crap it is and will never sign on. advertisement is to fool the gullible and the forgetful into doing dat shit all over again, for a living. no wait, until 45 only and then get stuck with mortgage, kids, mistress, wife, and no saf job anymore.

au contrarie, many sign on and later flooded the minitoots market. didn't we have a pink BG manning the helm now? they are a couple more which peasants don't even know what kinda of job they are really doing beside the bombastic titles they held as minitoots.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the theme of those ad should centre on the PAY. officers are getting pays that are on par with pte job if not even higher. though they are on long term contractual "employment" with the army, once they complete the terms, the gratuity payout is such a drooling sum!

the monetary rewards should be used to entice peasants to sell their life and soul to the army. we have already becoming a mercernary nation.....and the minitoots are the one who initiated it.:(

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that all Sinkies will feel good while serving the NAtion.

I'm doing it to protect my love ones... NOT wasting my time.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that all Sinkies will feel good while serving the NAtion.

I'm doing it to protect my love ones... NOT wasting my time.

peasants would be thrilled if the army could hint to them that excellent performance in army would land them in plum careers later like minitoots or even pm.:smile:

by the way there is no wars....and embarrasingly our army boys could easily get mugged in jb by lone robber.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone tell if there are still "survivors" of SAF SCHOOLS back in the 70s?
Was it a failure that died a natural death? A pity that its advert drew young
boys into contract enlistment then. Really the boys got SMOKED OUT.