• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do you think are the reason(s) that this inhuman person want to force his mother to die? Inheritance?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

54 year old Naoto Higashiya from Kaga city of Ishikawa was arrested for forcing his mother in her 70's (78 in some report) to commit suicide.

He placed a knife in front of her telling her "please die".

His mother later hanged herself.

The incident was discovered when he called in his company saying "I need a day off because my mother just hanged herself."

He admitted to the allegations, saying he was dissatisfied with his mother.

@sweetiepie the Wiseman of Sammyboy. Please comment.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His mother's ghost should come back and haunt him till he dies.

japghosts_1.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

54 year old Naoto Higashiya from Kaga city of Ishikawa was arrested for forcing his mother in her 70's (78 in some report) to commit suicide.

He placed a knife in front of her telling her "please die".

His mother later hanged herself.

The incident was discovered when he called in his company saying "I need a day off because my mother just hanged herself."

He admitted to the allegations, saying he was dissatisfied with his mother.

@sweetiepie the Wiseman of Sammyboy. Please comment.
Need to know if the mum has accumulated wealth or ill treated him before.
We can closelee leelate this to the case of gansiokbin. Gansiokbin ever mentioned she was jealous of her mum and that she love to survive on inheritance which means she would want her parents to die faster so that she can be less burdened and get more Money. :wink: