• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do SGH staff allow 4 visitors at ward area, but admit only 1 at screening station

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 05 May, 2009 21:29
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Why do SGH staff allow 4 visitors at ward area, but admit only 1 at screening station?

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION

A STOMPer went to SGH to visit her mother-in-law who was due for an operation. Despite being listed as one of the four guests allowed per patient at the ward area, she was told at the screening station that one visitor per patient was the rule and barred entry.

Here's what the upset STOMPer wrote in an email today (May 5):

"I went to SGH today after work to visit my mum-in-law who was going for an operation today.

"But it turned out to be a total let down for me as I was not allowed to visit her.

"My husband had earlier informed me that I was one of the four nominated guests that could visit my mum-in-law.

"As I was going to register through the screening station they told me that only one person was allowed per day for visits.

"It makes no sense that upstairs at the ward area, they told my husband to provide four nominated names.

"But downstairs only one person was allowed to visit.

"I was so frustrated with SGH. Why is it that they cannot make it clear to all staff of SGH that there is a limit of one visitor per day, instead of giving us false hope by saying four nominated persons are allowed to visit.

"I really need some explanation from SGH."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why do SGH staff allow 4 visitors at ward area, but admit only 1 at screening sta

Posted on 05 May, 2009 21:29
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Why do SGH staff allow 4 visitors at ward area, but admit only 1 at screening station?

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION

A STOMPer went to SGH to visit her mother-in-law who was due for an operation. Despite being listed as one of the four guests allowed per patient at the ward area, she was told at the screening station that one visitor per patient was the rule and barred entry.

Here's what the upset STOMPer wrote in an email today (May 5):

"I went to SGH today after work to visit my mum-in-law who was going for an operation today.

"But it turned out to be a total let down for me as I was not allowed to visit her.

"My husband had earlier informed me that I was one of the four nominated guests that could visit my mum-in-law.

"As I was going to register through the screening station they told me that only one person was allowed per day for visits.

"It makes no sense that upstairs at the ward area, they told my husband to provide four nominated names.

"But downstairs only one person was allowed to visit.

"I was so frustrated with SGH. Why is it that they cannot make it clear to all staff of SGH that there is a limit of one visitor per day, instead of giving us false hope by saying four nominated persons are allowed to visit.

"I really need some explanation from SGH."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Why are you re-posting STOMP problems in Sammy Boy Forum?