• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why can't I have a meal with my mother and brother outside but I can have a meal with them at home?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother and brother stay in the same household. I stay alone in another household.

But I can go my mum's house and have a meal with my mother and brother. But we can't go out to eat in a restaurant.

What is this nonsense all about?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But 5 strangers can dine together at the Bloomberg conference -this is even more puzzling, ang mo above Singapore law or PAP can give exemptions to anyone they please.
What kind of govt discriminate against its own people ?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother and brother stay in the same household. I stay alone in another household.

But I can go my mum's house and have a meal with my mother and brother. But we can't go out to eat in a restaurant.

You shut up. You voted for this, so sit down be quiet, open your mouth and take your mRNA medicine!

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
because all these restrictions are not meant to prevent infection but to compel you to inject poison into your body. this is the evil intent

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

This ain't nonsense .
You go your mum house eat -If your mum or bro or yourself got covid you all pass it around among yourself that is your own familee problem whereas if you all dine out you all pass it to others or my uncle if he eat alone in the leestoran I.e it increases my uncle's risk of infection.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ain't nonsense .
You go your mum house eat -If your mum or bro or yourself got covid you all pass it around among yourself that is your own familee problem whereas if you all dine out you all pass it to others or my uncle if he eat alone in the leestoran I.e it increases my uncle's risk of infection.

I don't understand the analogy. So eating alone doesn't get covid or doesn't spread covid. But eating together more than 2 will increase the chance of getting and spreading covid? But the covid vaccine will reduce the severity of the virus unless of course you have underlying conditions or unseen unless identify during mortuary?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand the analogy. So eating alone doesn't get covid or doesn't spread covid. But eating together more than 2 will increase the chance of getting and spreading covid? But the covid vaccine will reduce the severity of the virus unless of course you have underlying conditions or unseen unless identify during mortuary?
My uncle think there is no leeference initiallee too but if own familee kana then there will be a leeference if they all dine out together.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have to ask the Dumb and Dumber duo.

1636830597573.png