• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why AWARE dun help kuays but gays?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: AI (3_M) (49 of 88)

12345.49 in reply to 12345.39

No one is influencing any young children to become homosexual. I would hate my children to be subjected under the same influence. If you are talking about AWARE, that is certainly not the case.

The old guards is just embracing the fact that there ARE such gays and lesbian around and we can never get rid of them. Instead of stereotyping, ridiculing and ostracizing them, they educated and let them know the consequences. Nothing wrong with that."

AWARE is on record in their CSE program, that they say being a practising homosexual or homosexual acts are 'neutral' ie not wrong. That is the first step to get others to experiment and accept that such obviously unnatural acts are socially acceptable. That is siding with the gays and promoting their aganda. If not how are they 'neutral'?

Do you seriously expect me to believe they need to conduct a session between the teachers or facilitators (obviously adult) and a natural peer group to the younger students simply to tell them of the existence of gays and lesbians? What should the message to the students be? Yes there are gays and lesbians, but their sexual preferences are unnatural and should be avoided. Those who choose to practise unnatural sex should not be copied. They should be respected like all humans are respected, like rapists and other prisoners. They are respected, given food, shelter, jobs, treated similarly like all other prisoners, but the line ahould be drawn as to their sexual preferences. That is not a neutral statement. Anything less is a lie to promote the gay lifestyle.

Why don't they introduce the students to the Geylang prostitutes to tell them of their unfortunate circumstances by which they chose to become prostitutes? That would be inclusive too. And about possible discrimination to women as to their profession?

Why hasn't the old AWARE group chosen this group to help instead of the gay men?

Why the sudden interest in gays and lesbians? What is AWARE, a women's rights group, doing fighting for so-called gay rights?

I disagree with you 'that is certainly not the case'. Why was the new AWARE ExCo asked if they supported gays? Why did Claire Nazar say repeatedly that she was not 'anti-gay' before she resigned? How are those questions RELEVANT in a women's civil action group like AWARE? ALl these revelations make me believe the old guard had a gay agenda. One in which they prefferred to keep confidential. And when the news broke they tried to explain it as being 'inclusive' and speaking for gender equality. Let's just be honest in our actions and our arguments. Let's not give death threats, name-calling, posting id references etc like that stupid "SHULINGLA". Nothing o contribute, just shoot off a cheap shot, while hiding behind the internet anonymity.

Part of the gay strategy is to portray themselves as weak, a minority, bullied and to be helped by members of society. The gay leaders are nothing of the kind. They are smart and rich enough to rally for support, hint about their almighty 'pink dollar', stay organised and mislead the general public about their agenda. Thay have no morality and want to increase their pool of sexual partners. Sometimes they also like to issue death threats.