• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are the lower part of sports sneakers these days white in colour?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you guys noticed that almost all sports shoes these days come with a white lower part? Really stupid and fuck-up looking.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been looking for a decent pair of casual sneakers for weeks but couldn't find anything suitable. All comes with the same white lower half.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good observation.
My uncle will try to find the thinnest white to avoid this kind.
black-ancient-hight-boots-opera-boots-chinese-soldier-cosplay-drama-shoes-chinese-ancient-dyna...jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any idea if this is still available in the market? I owned a pair during school days. Cost $49 from Peninsula Shopping Centre, which was damn frigging expensive back in those days.