• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are Familee Businesses So GREEDY & DISHONEST?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>StarHub's simplified price plans mean higher cable TV bills
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->JUST a few days ago, I received a letter from StarHub Cable Vision along with my monthly bill, only to be greeted with a rude shock: a staggering 23.8 per cent hike in my future subscription fees.
The adjustment, says StarHub, was due to the discontinuation of the Chinese World II Value Pack bundle plan that I currently subscribe to. My friends and colleagues who subscribed to other price plans were also affected.
With the new plan in effect, my monthly bill will effectively balloon to $55.64 from the current $44.94; this excludes other channels I currently subscribe to, which are not within the current bundle plan. This means that I may eventually have to pay even more.
StarHub explained that the move was to "simplify their price plans". How will simplifying the price plans benefit consumers, especially if it results in a heftier bill?
Perhaps StarHub should reconsider its decision to implement such a massive adjustment in pricing policy at such an inappropriate time. Wallace Goh

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like this also want to complain. When Starhub raised their subscription charges for Sports from $5 to $ 15, I cancelled my subscription. why can't you do the same? Why are you bitching about it in Sammyboy forum? You think Sammyboy = Starhub is it!