• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why 66.6% fear the PAP!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And they keep on voting them in despite being asked to bend down and getting shaft consistently.

Two factors might be the contributing reasons.

Such people have fear in them, they have no peace in their life. Most probably these lots are people who are have no idea where their life is going, basically place their hopes in money and they'll vote for any party that promises them temporary reliefs, despite being shafted constantly from behind by the current regime. They are people without faith or have faith in idols who would give them hope in money. But actually, the leadership has a part to play in moulding people in such way for selfish political controls.

Such people not sure of themselves in their life, and they think without the PAP, SGP will just collapsed like that, without knowning that it is the civil service that are running the country every day. People who have no faith or have faith in the wrong gods fall into this category. Because such people have no peace and joy in them and have only to rely on external factors to boost their own securities.

Another contributing factor, could be the unfair conditions that generated this fear in people. By controlling the mass media, oppositions do not have a balance views in the public eyes. Plus persistent lawsuits by losers who will distort the fair opposition representation in the populace.

Such reasons caused the 2% of opposition representation in the parliament when 33.3% voted for the opposition. To put is simply, the PAP cheated in the past election.

Who will cheat? Only people who doesn't believe the existence of God, or people who worshipped idols.

There you have it! In this world of lies and half truths, surely there's some element of truth in this?

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
are u living in fear now? do u fear u might not return home safe n sound after leaving ur house for work or other activities?

all the "fears" are unfounded. it's a lame excuse cooked up by losers especially the sddpies clowns.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
My two factors - Rice bowl(civil servants) n HDB Flats(major asset). The fear of losing these two would be great IF the PAP government is down...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are u living in fear now? do u fear u might not return home safe n sound after leaving ur house for work or other activities?

oh no... LEEtahbar u come here onli will attract the other lauhumkus :rolleyes:
we will soon see pighead, snakehead, donkeyhead, cowhead... :eek:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My two factors - Rice bowl(civil servants) n HDB Flats(major asset). The fear of losing these two would be great IF the PAP government is down...

plus...

66.6% voted for the PAP becoz...

• my famiLEE members voted them so i follow lor... if not wait kena kick out of house.
  • walkover due 2 no credible opposition.
  • fear for safety... take JB for example... or else have 2 lock up their daughters... so need world class poodles :rolleyes:
  • not sure, undecisive so ticum ticum.
  • superstitious... so flip coin 2 let fate LEEcide.
  • SPGs voted them coz dey love angmohs/foreigners.
  • my dad/mum is a civil servant, so cannot break their ricebowl!
  • CSJ owed me $!!!
  • JBJ owed me $!!!
  • womens charter (ha! u men habis liao for sure!)
  • GST credits :rolleyes:
  • ex opposition running dogs :rolleyes:
  • those without religion so pappies became their God.
  • HDB upgrading.
  • Go with the flow :rolleyes:
  • unsure so seek help from medium... not knowing medium is a pappy supporter :eek:

Last edited:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo swine hunters from stirling road long time no see!

must be the chao ah kwa fren sms or msn you buggers ... LOL

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
are u living in fear now? do u fear u might not return home safe n sound after leaving ur house for work or other activities?all the "fears" are unfounded. it's a lame excuse cooked up by losers especially the sddpies clowns.

Ya chow pondan fucking thief

You steal temple money beat up father con property cheat laukwayboo

All thse you heroic NO FEAR deeds!

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
are u living in fear now? do u fear u might not return home safe n sound after leaving ur house for work or other activities?all the "fears" are unfounded. it's a lame excuse cooked up by losers especially the sddpies clowns.

old fart faggot fake monk

got kidney transplant or still hooked on the machine?

this i got fear lah

you already diabetic and got chronic kidneys kaput so fear what hor ... kekeke

after all your fren msn and said you up the lorry soon :smile:

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most of the people are fear of change. They rather have a demon controlling them rather than an angle that they don't know.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
clones? if u can't beat 'em... join 'em :rolleyes:

u must be joking! they are cowards using my li'l brother's ass for their face. pls do not stoop so low like them or he (maybe only one loser in many shades).

even their postings are pre-recorded to minimise exposing his Permanent Head Damage.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, when such cowards brag about fighting for peasants' freedom, rights, democracy and blah..blah..blah, well, we just have to be wary about the real objectives of all these creatures.

u believe them, ur goose is almost cooked!:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, guess u people just got to learn the lesson from kangaroo hill. by the way, prove your bravery by squatting in changi resort and dun be a coward. then everyone shall know actually u people are infact very rich instead.:oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fear exists only when there is no support or unity. If we can give this to opposition who need it to help us, the fear will turn from us to haunt PAPpy. Such are simple logic. LKY knows this logic and thus tried to sow discord between peasant and oppositions and the best way to do that is to use media to spread "bad" about opposition until our minds are white-washed. That explains why nobody dare to enter the boundary where opposition lurks. Peasants are silly wasn't it? We should not give support and unity to those who hurt our livelihood.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
, prove your bravery by squatting in changi resort and dun be a coward. then everyone shall know actually u people are infact very rich instead.:

bapok prove your bravery by jumping off your 9th storey

your PAP mp must have by now widened the longkang @ blk 171 stirling road to accommodate your ugly fat corpse ... LOL