• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whore declares herself a Virgin

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All women are simultaneously a whore, a virgin and a mother.

There is no contradiction.

It's like an egg: the shell, the white and the yolk, combined to form a whole egg.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All women are simultaneously a whore, a virgin and a mother.

There is no contradiction.

It's like an egg: the shell, the white and the yolk, combined to form a whole egg.

Not all are mothers, but many whores think they are virgins when you can fit a hand in their puss.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't anyone believe in miracles anymore?
You are another evil filthy Malaysian Indian persecuting me a virgin as a whore. I have read at least three times annulled marriage couple court cases in Chinese newspapers, it’s only a miracle to your evil filthy Malaysian Indian family women. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are another evil filthy Malaysian Indian persecuting me a virgin as a whore. I have read at least three times annulled marriage couple court cases in Chinese newspapers, it’s only a miracle to your evil filthy Malaysian Indian family women. Pui!

Here comes the whore who declares herself a virgin with nothing to show except a cheebye mouth.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean got other fake virgin whores like you?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can prove yourself by putting your cheebye on the table like this.

gr1.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here comes the whore who declares herself a virgin with nothing to show except a cheebye mouth.
You busted cheap whore of Malaysian Indian criminal syndicate Jeremy Quek evil cheap despicable Malaysian son of Cantonese whore telling lies non stop. First of all it’s you need to prove not me. Second I sacrificed my human rights to show by virginity test challenge and you dare not take up. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You busted cheap whore of Malaysian Indian criminal syndicate Jeremy Quek evil cheap despicable Malaysian son of Cantonese whore telling lies non stop. First of all it’s you need to prove not me. Second I sacrificed my human rights to show by virginity test challenge and you dare not take up. Pui!

A whore gets nothing, you are nothing but a filthy sinkie fuck slut cunt with a cheebye mouth.

whores-nothing.gif