• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

whoa... celebrating Singapore's Golden Period!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i didn't know Sam is in such festive mood :biggrin::p:biggrin::p

While doom and gloom permeates the rest of the world, Singaporeans continue to prosper.

This forum is dedicated to celebrating this fact!:p

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While doom and gloom permeates the rest of the world, Singaporeans continue to prosper.

This forum is dedicated to celebrating this fact!:p

Too bad there isn't any listed brothels in the stock exchanges. If there is, sure to profits. Brothels are recession free, cos men sure want to go and have a good screw, especially during bad times. :rolleyes:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
agree.wherewhere i go i see singaporeans celebrating, eating, enjoying, rejoicing and even copulating happily on trains, in buses and in the void decks. wow! everywhere recession except this golden paradise! huat ah!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
agree.wherewhere i go i see singaporeans celebrating, eating, enjoying, rejoicing and even copulating happily on trains, in buses and in the void decks. wow! everywhere recession except this golden paradise! huat ah!!!

copulating happily on trains, buses and void decks??? you've got those on videos or something??? i'm doing a personal research on human sexual behavior, and i really like to examine these acts :p:p:p

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
copulating happily on trains, buses and void decks??? you've got those on videos or something??? i'm doing a personal research on human sexual behavior, and i really like to examine these acts :p:p:p

I recently bought a telescope. Currently awaiting approval of my research thesis: "The behaviour of Singaporeans behind closed doors and opened windows"

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

i thought u got tons of that on ur pc?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i thought u got tons of that on ur pc?

why do i need to store my research materials when it's readily available on the web? only thing is that those materials on the web are all staged, not those raw uninhibited basal behavior of individuals.

like a good scientist observing bonobos in the wild, we need to see them in their natural habitats, without much disturbance of course :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad there isn't any listed brothels in the stock exchanges. If there is, sure to profits. Brothels are recession free, cos men sure want to go and have a good screw, especially during bad times. :rolleyes:

There is!, a listed brothel in the stock exchange in Australia, and your information, Temasek bought some for investment, some while ago, when it was an IPO.

This investment better than the ABC..., forgotten the name of the company, I think it is an approved 'service company' in Melbourne?, maybe Sam will know!:biggrin:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recently bought a telescope. Currently awaiting approval of my research thesis: "The behaviour of Singaporeans behind closed doors and opened windows"

what a co-incidence.. i am doing a thesis on "the behaviour of singaporeans behind closed doors and opened legs"...:biggrin::biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is one industry better than Ibanks man. Good returns on investment, always new blood coming in. Good remuneration packages. Stock sure go thru roof! Have more value than google.